disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I missed some events before anabelle got bf, how to trigger it ?.... Already restart the game but nothing happened....
As far as I remember, there's really only one big scene before she gets the boyfriend - the scene with the boy on the bus, which you have to do to to get the boyfriend.

There are a bunch of one strawberry events that only exist until you get 5 strawberries.

Note that in 0.8.6, some of the scenes from 0.7.3 are hidden because they are being re-worked. For instance, there was a start-of-school party in 0.7.3 that is hidden in 0.8.6.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Any idea where I can find my save file on my pc
They are in the game\saves folder under the folder that contains My little angel.exe.

They are numbered based on which page of the saves list it is from in the game. For instance, 4-6-LT1.save is the savegame is from page 4 of the save list, position 6.

Yhorm37

Dec 6, 2018
I cant whisper any one else except the main girl in the bar it wont let me it instantly goes to the girl

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Im on mobile btw i really need help cant do anything
The bar scene doesn't work properly on mobile. The mobile version of RenPy doesn't support one of the features used in the game yet.

Use this save file to get past the bar scene on mobile.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
i can't get her to drop her bar job and go stripping , how
You have to get her fired from that job. Click on the brown-haired woman sitting at the bar on three different days and tell her that Anabel is in her way.

If you're on mobile, use the save game I just posted a few messages ago.

Reactions: Theodosius

Yhorm37

Dec 6, 2018
The bar scene doesn't work properly on mobile. The mobile version of RenPy doesn't support one of the features used in the game yet.

Use this save file to get past the bar scene on mobile.
You know this would be alot better if my phone would just put the save in the game but now i have to find a way to put it in the game thx for the save file tho itl help when i find a way

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes