Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
My little angel 0.8.9 Beta-test was started! :sneaky::whistle::cool:(y)

• Saves of the previous version will not work again?
hm... you can try to use old saves, but I can't guarantee that you will not have errors due to this

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
My little angel 0.8.9 Beta-test was started! :sneaky::whistle::cool:(y)

hm... you can try to use old saves, but I can't guarantee that you will not have errors due to this
  • Kind of like saying that the saves are not working. I'll check as soon as the game gets here

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly, this game disappointed me to no end...

I saw the art, which I liked very much, the gameplay also seemed like quite refreshing and innovative, I thought to myself this would be a winner... but then reality checked in.

Honestly, I don't consider myself very stupid, but it took me over 20 minutes to figure out how to raise my power level, when asking about my powers to the angel I only get blank text... content is very limited for a game with over 1 year of development, and 1.6Gb size....for not so much.

I'll try this again from scratch to see if I can unlock things correctly and to check all the available content but so far, it's really a messy thing this game, unfortunately, because it has promise.
Couldn't agree more and I feel your frustration. For what promises to be a very good game I feel like I'm grinding around in circles. Some sort of guide would be really helpful but there doesn't seem to be one.
Did you have any luck with a restart?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
There we go after like 3 days of checking forums and outdated walkthroughs I can finally progress. I knew I was missing something minor but I never even realized I could click on the guy on the bus. Thank you for the info. (and it might be time for an updated guide)
Trying to do what you said you could do with the guy on the bus. I have whispering skill (only with Angel at this stage) but can't click on him. Is there a secret or have I missed something?
Also, you mention a guide. Damned if I can find one anywhere.
Appreciate your help :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Couldn't agree more and I feel your frustration. For what promises to be a very good game I feel like I'm grinding around in circles. Some sort of guide would be really helpful but there doesn't seem to be one.
Did you have any luck with a restart?
TheLoveDoctor played much older version of the game (his post was in 2017). Versions 0.7.3 and 0.8.6 are much further developed and way more content-rich releases.

There's a walkthrough available to , but if you can give specific details about where you're stuck, we can help you here too. What task is in the journal for you?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Trying to do what you said you could do with the guy on the bus. I have whispering skill (only with Angel at this stage) but can't click on him. Is there a secret or have I missed something?
Also, you mention a guide. Damned if I can find one anywhere.
Appreciate your help :)
You'll need to level up your angel skills before you can whisper to other people. First raise Anabel's depravity (strawberries) to 5, then you'll trigger the Soul Sorting activity in your office that will let you level up.

You can raise her depravity by whispering naughty stuff to Anabel. For instance, in the Library, suggest to her that it's a good place for sex.

Halfling2099

Jan 10, 2018
Does it bother anyone else that there is art for her to be panty-less. but not art for her to be bra-less?
During the getting dressed mini-game? if you convince her to go without panties she is standing there without them, but if you convince her to go topless she is wearing her shirt with most cleavage.
Or is mine broken?

Reactions: ray3dave

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You'll need to level up your angel skills before you can whisper to other people. First raise Anabel's depravity (strawberries) to 5, then you'll trigger the Soul Sorting activity in your office that will let you level up.

You can raise her depravity by whispering naughty stuff to Anabel. For instance, in the Library, suggest to her that it's a good place for sex.
Thanks for your response. I did some more searching and managed to find how I can up my skills by selecting the correct options when I sort the deceased souls so have been able to progress a lot further. Once I got past the dude on the bus the game suddenly became much more enjoyable :p
Just me being an impatient old fart and wanting to get on with it as fast as I can.
Again, thanks for your input. Have a great day and enjoy your Christmas :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Does it bother anyone else that there is art for her to be panty-less. but not art for her to be bra-less?
During the getting dressed mini-game? if you convince her to go without panties she is standing there without them, but if you convince her to go topless she is wearing her shirt with most cleavage.
Or is mine broken?
I hadn't noticed that specifically, but it's valid. I think I just assumed that's just because you can't convince her to go bra-less without her first agreeing to go deep cleavage.

I asked a dev about the getting dressed scene because I noticed a few odd details too. I was told that they have some ideas to improve on it, so it may be revisited before version 1.0.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
@disimulated You seem to be the go to person at the moment with this game and I'm sure everyone asking is most appreciative of the time you take to respond to all the questions. After reading the entire thread till my eyes bled, I did a complete restart yesterday to try and get further than I previously had. I managed to grind my way to a few new events (I even used a quick tips guide for up to 7.1 which I found in here somewhere) but frustration has got the better of me. I saved before I started the paperwork and have repeated numerous times but I can only get to level 4 and no matter that I get all the selections correct, I can't get 100%.
I got to the scene where she masturbates to the BJ in the cinema. Once her lust meter is filled the scene just sits. To exit I need to click the map which takes me back to her room. All good you may think but no. My clock is now frozen on the minute by minute. I can't advance time. I don't recall seeing this 'feature' mentioned anywhere.
I've decided to give this game a miss until the 1.0 update.
Thanks for all the time you've put into this thread and have yourself a great Christmas.
See you in the New Year :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
@disimulated You seem to be the go to person at the moment with this game and I'm sure everyone asking is most appreciative of the time you take to respond to all the questions. After reading the entire thread till my eyes bled, I did a complete restart yesterday to try and get further than I previously had. I managed to grind my way to a few new events (I even used a quick tips guide for up to 7.1 which I found in here somewhere) but frustration has got the better of me. I saved before I started the paperwork and have repeated numerous times but I can only get to level 4 and no matter that I get all the selections correct, I can't get 100%.
I got to the scene where she masturbates to the BJ in the cinema. Once her lust meter is filled the scene just sits. To exit I need to click the map which takes me back to her room. All good you may think but no. My clock is now frozen on the minute by minute. I can't advance time. I don't recall seeing this 'feature' mentioned anywhere.
I've decided to give this game a miss until the 1.0 update.
Thanks for all the time you've put into this thread and have yourself a great Christmas.
See you in the New Year :)
Hi @Bogan53 , thanks for your observations on the game and reporting what you're seeing. The devs use our feedback to make things better. For instance, I know one scene that proved problematic in 0.8.6 has been improved for the next release to make it more streamlined for players.

This is what is supposed to happen during the masturbation scene in the cinema. Anabel notices the couple, you Arouse her, she masturbates. Keep her masturbating (clicking) until her lust meter fills, then she'll cum - I think you'll see a strawberry float up. There is a brief Ah! type dialog. The scene does not automatically move on, you have to click the arrow to go back to the Mall or the globe to go back to the map.

In my experience clicking the globe does go back to the map, not her house. The clock is unaffected - whatever setting you had it on should be restored.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're not using the most current version, which is 0.8.6. It is a bugfix release for 0.8.5, which is what was orginally released. There is a patch file available in the first post of this thread.

Or are you using Android? Which version of the Android app?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi @Bogan53 , thanks for your observations on the game and reporting what you're seeing. The devs use our feedback to make things better. For instance, I know one scene that proved problematic in 0.8.6 has been improved for the next release to make it more streamlined for players.

This is what is supposed to happen during the masturbation scene in the cinema. Anabel notices the couple, you Arouse her, she masturbates. Keep her masturbating (clicking) until her lust meter fills, then she'll cum - I think you'll see a strawberry float up. There is a brief Ah! type dialog. The scene does not automatically move on, you have to click the arrow to go back to the Mall or the globe to go back to the map.

In my experience clicking the globe does go back to the map, not her house. The clock is unaffected - whatever setting you had it on should be restored.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're not using the most current version, which is 0.8.6. It is a bugfix release for 0.8.5, which is what was orginally released. There is a patch file available in the first post of this thread.

Or are you using Android? Which version of the Android app?
Thanks again for your prompt response.
I'm using the current version, 0.8.6 and have applied the patch. The scene you mention I have done and filled her lust meter and she has 'AHH!!!'d'. I then click the globe, go back to her room and that's when the clock freezes.
In any case, I'm going to wait for the 1.0 version and try again. Got plenty of games in the locker to keep me fapping till that happens so .... :cool:
Cheers :)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes