Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
  • What can we expect in this version? And will past saves work? It is very difficult to go through all over again.
An alternative storyline has been added. It starts at an early stage in the story. Old saves do not work, so we put a save at a story branch

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Theodosius
Hey man! Happy holiday season! Any info about 0.9 with the slut path? Will it come out in December, or mostly in January?
I'm not sure I understood what you mean correctly, but in version 0.9 there will be fixes of 0.8.9 and it will be released if we find serious bugs. Next update with content will be under version 1.0(final) and will be released around February.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not sure I understood what you mean correctly, but in version 0.9 there will be fixes of 0.8.9 and it will be released if we find serious bugs. Next update with content will be under version 1.0(final) and will be released around February.
Well, sadly, have to go all over again, it's about almost the whole day of the game. At most would have been January and immediately start to play in the final version)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
My bad. I thought 0.9 was gonna add more content based on a previous Patreon posting. I rechecked it and I was wrong...
Will the content added to 1.0 will affect the story if we started a new save with 0.8.9 or will the 1.0 content affect only the "end" ?
Thanks!

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
I guys, anyone knows the answers when you are in the office and send to paradise or hell the dummyes ? Sorry for bad english

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I guys, anyone knows the answers when you are in the office and send to paradise or hell the dummyes ? Sorry for bad english
Look at the pictures only. If they have a knife, horns, a parrot, a gun, or an upside down cross on their face, you send them to hell. Everyone else goes to heaven.

Reactions: Sbogo and Oniblonde

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
My bad. I thought 0.9 was gonna add more content based on a previous Patreon posting. I rechecked it and I was wrong...
Will the content added to 1.0 will affect the story if we started a new save with 0.8.9 or will the 1.0 content affect only the "end" ?
Thanks!
in 1.0 we will release exactly the endings of two plot branches, which are available in 0.8.9 and will try to finish the stories of secondary heroes

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
Guys I do not understand the 0.8.9 version need to start from the beginning? But there again instructions instead of the good girl it is necessary to make her bad, prompt please.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes