U

User_23654

Updated the OP and here is a compressed "All-in-One" version of v0.8.9!

All-in-One (341MB): - - - -

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
Care to elaborate instead of writing in big caps like a teenager would do? ;)
I can not even judge if it's a good game because throughout multiple versions it wasn't possible for me to play longer than 5 minutes. I always get stuck because some bug either crashes my game and corrupts my file or other pictures from other screens block my view on the next one. If someone with slow internet downloads this game and after an hour of downloading finally plays it and runs into many bugs that make the game unplayable I can understand a comment like this.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Guys I do not understand the 0.8.9 version need to start from the beginning? But there again instructions instead of the good girl it is necessary to make her bad, prompt please.
An alternative storyline has been added, which starts at an early stage of the game. In this storyline, you should not make her "bad." I attached the save file at the moment of the story branch in game archive(but idk about archive from this thread:().

vultron

May 19, 2018
So presumable one of this games out comes is you turn the girl into a massive hoe but are there other out comes like maybe you sexually awaken her but not make her into a thot? lol

When I played last which was a while ago the girl starts out very sexually repressed and then you work on her so basically are there different degrees of sexual awakening for her like you can go full thot but then also have a more reasonable sexual awakening that's less extreme?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I can not even judge if it's a good game because throughout multiple versions it wasn't possible for me to play longer than 5 minutes. I always get stuck because some bug either crashes my game and corrupts my file or other pictures from other screens block my view on the next one. If someone with slow internet downloads this game and after an hour of downloading finally plays it and runs into many bugs that make the game unplayable I can understand a comment like this.
Hum, I had a few issues but none as big as those! When was the last version you played? During the 0.7.X versions, it was buggy as hell and didn't retry it until 0.8.9

CARE TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSSİNES?
Then why do you post on this forum if you don't want to interact and explain to people why you like or dislike something? ;)

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
is there some kind of guide, i'm kinda lost in how to progress early in game or how to do it ?

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
So.. what's new?

I can get any idea what's what of this game.

I had been played this game about ver 6.0 as I remember.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The new lesbian scenes are superhot. I hope we can use the main girl to corrupt Red later, the threesome potential is off the charts. Also, Murano is a bad girl, she needs some bdsm to correct her behavior. :ROFLMAO:

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey Theodosius! Thx for release!
In this version only "red-hair girl, teacher and motel events added?"
last event of this update - party with gang bang

is there some kind of guide, i'm kinda lost in how to progress early in game or how to do it ?
Try to use question mark on the main map :sneaky:

So.. what's new?

I can get any idea what's what of this game.

I had been played this game about ver 6.0 as I remember.
Um, the game is completely reworked

When update for android plx. This is my favorite game
I do not make versions for android by myself, because android does not support some of the functions that I use. Android ports of my game by other creators, which I saw are full of bugs. Sorry :cry:

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
An alternative storyline has been added, which starts at an early stage of the game. In this storyline, you should not make her "bad." I attached the save file at the moment of the story branch in game archive(but idk about archive from this thread:().
What I do not quite understand, I've sent your save to himself, and began to play, but the game just krašit at the end of the scene. May archive what is missing??

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes