Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
What I do not quite understand, I've sent your save to himself, and began to play, but the game just krašit at the end of the scene. May archive what is missing??
hm... maybe you trying to load your old save file? Try to delete your save file with same name(number) and put my save file into game/saves folder and most importantly in this path: "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My little angel\"

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
This game makes no sense. There are no clear instruction on what the quest objectives are, so you're basically roaming around randomly, waiting for shit to happen.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
This game makes no sense. There are no clear instruction on what the quest objectives are, so you're basically roaming around randomly, waiting for shit to happen.
Um, where are you stuck? And yeah, we added a new functionality to question mark :sneaky:

divinedomme

Nov 11, 2017
I can't get past the "She must have sex with a stranger" bit. I am on 0.8.6 and get to the point where she is standing alone in school across from the two strangers, but I can't get them to make the first move and she refuses to try. She also will not go to either the library or the pool so I can try to do other ones first.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stuck in the first date sex scene with Jake. She rides on him but only things I can do is change speed.
If i choose map, time and game jumps back to the park scene.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I can't get past the "She must have sex with a stranger" bit. I am on 0.8.6 and get to the point where she is standing alone in school across from the two strangers, but I can't get them to make the first move and she refuses to try. She also will not go to either the library or the pool so I can try to do other ones first.

about guys on the hall: just check her on the next break after whispering

Reactions: asd33asd33

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm stuck in the first date sex scene with Jake. She rides on him but only things I can do is change speed.
If i choose map, time and game jumps back to the park scene.
hm... it's strange O_O can you send me save file?

M!

Jan 5, 2018
hm... it's strange O_O can you send me save file?
Here. If I visit the office and return to the map, they change to a doggy style but it won't advance anywhere.
This is from fresh start, played this first time today and liked it a lot so far.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Here. If I visit the office and return to the map, they change to a doggy style but it won't advance anywhere.
This is from fresh start, played this first time today and liked it a lot so far.
Um, works fine for me... but I made a save file with the next day for you

Update: ah, i got it:D There will be no continuation, they just fuck ... You have completed the task and on the next day will get a new task

Reactions: M!

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand what to do. hangs the task the level of study should be less than 60, I have 43. No new scenes, at recess standing with 2 guys I want to invite for a date Anabel says only not with them. Strawberry 150, level in office 11, every day I wear the same clothes without underwear, she is alone in the bus, she doesn't go to the park, only for couples, that's all. 2 times there was a scene where bold had sex with the teacher, thts all. HELP!!

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't understand what to do. hangs the task the level of study should be less than 60, I have 43. No new scenes, at recess standing with 2 guys I want to invite for a date Anabel says only not with them. Strawberry 150, level in office 11, every day I wear the same clothes without underwear, she is alone in the bus, she doesn't go to the park, only for couples, that's all. 2 times there was a scene where bold had sex with the teacher, thts all. HELP!!
there are no "legal" ways in the game to lower her level of study and task does not track her stats. You should try to lower her level of study 5 times by whispering (on the lectures/homework), then demoness will teach you to raise arousal. Then you should to arouse her at the park->cinema-> she will fap at her home.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Kk, i will fix it. But you can just click "ignore" button, it doesn't break anything
Thx :)

Got another one at school, I'm trying to reproduce it now... and this one don't break anything too when I ignore it, just a sprite of Jake that don't disappear.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
there are no "legal" ways in the game to lower her level of study and task does not track her stats. You should try to lower her level of study 5 times by whispering (on the lectures/homework), then demoness will teach you to raise arousal. Then you should to arouse her at the park->cinema-> she will fap at her home.
when I try to lower her studies in the library and at home, nothing goes down, the “main character” says only (what's wrong with her?) and goes down only when I turn her on in the park she goes to the cinema and then I get excited at the movie couple and she starts masturbating, only then her academic performance decreases. But it gives nothing. I already have 30 level of study, no one comes and no new scenes.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
@Theodosius Finally, able to reproduce the bug.. :)

1546178275805.png

After the choice "It'll be fun" if Anabel is not aroused enough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While ignoring the error, that have validated the quest for public sex at school too... strange.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
when I try to lower her studies in the library and at home, nothing goes down, the “main character” says only (what's wrong with her?) and goes down only when I turn her on in the park she goes to the cinema and then I get excited at the movie couple and she starts masturbating, only then her academic performance decreases. But it gives nothing. I already have 30 level of study, no one comes and no new scenes.
Got it. Actually, I thought I had already fixed it :( Just choose any of the other options(not the one where she fap in the cinema)

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
Got it. Actually, I thought I had already fixed it :( Just choose any of the other options(not the one where she fap in the cinema)
Good. I'll try. I just really like this game, and the panache and the point, I played the older version a year ago, there wasn’t all there, I downloaded a new one, I thought everything was fixed, but again I’m hanging around in one place, it's insulting.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes