Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i dont know what am i supposed to do to finis a threesome.
can someone help me?
Also I don't seem to be able to understand what's needed for Anabel to do the threesome...
Try to check her at 21:00

Awesome game, I have to say. So how to trigger alternative storyline with red hair girl?
Um, you should have seen the tips at the begining of the game (before main menu). When you get the task to lower her study level, on the contrary increase it to 80+

Reactions: nirakawa

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@feodosiy I'm at the Anabel - Must Make Friends stage, with it saying I should try my new abilities. But if it's referring to her dreams, she's always on top of the bed with no interaction o_O

The "?" button is also erroring the game and often leads to a hard crash if I select ignore (sometimes).

You have already completed the task of lowering her level of study? if so, just whisper her about a date(school break) and then check her in the park. If you have not completed this task, here is my old answer: there are no "legal" ways in the game to lower her level of study and task does not track her stats. You should try to lower her level of study 5 times by whispering (on the lectures/homework), then demoness will teach you to raise arousal. Then you should to arouse her at the park->cinema-> she will fap at her home.

Reactions: PandaLulz

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why is the Mega link slow?

I'm getting about 100-200 kbps speeds. I've got and 100 Mb line and usually I get around 10 Mb/s down.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Someone already mentioned the "?" help button issue. When i try to use it, i get the attached message and sometimes messes up the whole game.

crave

May 1, 2017
Does anyone lose anabel after the exam part? I get a marker on the map suggesting a scene at her house, but when I click on it she isn't there, and after looking everywhere else I can't find her.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
for threesome, the Three dialogue options with her at her desk, 2 she dismisses directly and one she only answers "well..." and nothing more happens?

RNDMUSR123

Dec 31, 2018
To be honest, I do not have MAC, but I asked my patrons how they launch the game on mac and they answered:
For running game on mac u can do in console "chmod +x <mla-patch>/My Little Angel.app/bin/My Little Angel" and run this bin in console.
I really love this game when I played an older version on my phone ^^
But when I try to play the newer version on Mac I have the same problem as Asivan.

Can you please post a more clear instruction for how to load/run this game on a Mac?
Thankyou :-D

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
For me this game is one of the best for category, but it must be more positions,3some and other to be perfect

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
To be honest, I do not have MAC, but I asked my patrons how they launch the game on mac and they answered:
For running game on mac u can do in console "chmod +x <mla-patch>/My Little Angel.app/bin/My Little Angel" and run this bin in console.
I got it saying permission denied when I put it in console

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
HotFix for version 0.8.9 on Patreon -
HotFix for version 0.8.9 on Mega -

Reactions: Marble

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
HotFix for version 0.8.9 on Patreon -
HotFix for version 0.8.9 on Mega -
You linked the wrong file, this is the proper one:

nirakawa

Mar 2, 2018
i says 'Analbell must make new friends' i finsshed i think almost every thing bcs right now below this task stand a writing 'Continued in version 1.0' but i suppose it is refered to the srtip club bcs she is working there and i finsed the task anabell needs to ern money with her body

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
How do I raise study above 80+? I can only raise once at the lecture, home, and library, to 79.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
The best game full of bugs and errors I've played. I'll wait for a later version before giving my full opinions

BarbeChenue

Nov 1, 2018
My save file seems to definitely corrupted and at a dead end. I cannot complete the "Anabel should quarrel with Murano". The [?] button still suggests me the same thing. There is no new interaction with Murano, and I've combed for every room, and tried on several days. I'm at 126 "stawberries/corruption", but I can't go forward...

(Also, I can't seem to complete threesome... any hint?)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes