Darkcloud565

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a way to get a perfect or high score for the sorting deceased, and after clicking arouse 2 times my hand turns demon form, is that a glitch or do I need to do something

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to get a perfect or high score for the sorting deceased, and after clicking arouse 2 times my hand turns demon form, is that a glitch or do I need to do something
When Sorting Deceased, only look at the picture of the person. If they have a bloody knife (murderer), red skin and horns (demon), a parrot (pirate), upside down cross on their forehead (Satanist), or a gun (thug), send them to Hell. Everyone else goes to Heaven, regardless of how disturbing they look. A nasty sound will let you know if you make a wrong choice.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a guide or a walkthrough for this game for the newest version. I played it once but missed most of the scenes from the galery. Don't know how to take the good or bad girl route. I don't know how to raise knowledge and other stuff. So is there a guide or a walkthrough for the newest version? :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a guide or a walkthrough for this game for the newest version. I played it once but missed most of the scenes from the galery. Don't know how to take the good or bad girl route. I don't know how to raise knowledge and other stuff. So is there a guide or a walkthrough for the newest version? :)
There is a walkthrough for . Otherwise, ask away in here and we'll help you out.

The game is actually pretty linear, so you should be able to get most of the gallery scenes by completing the tasks.

The good girl route can triggered when you get the task Anabel must cease to be a nerd. Instead of lowering study, use the Raise Study options instead and get her study to above 80. That will trigger an event at the end of Literature class.

Reactions: Doktor7007

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
There is a walkthrough for . Otherwise, ask away in here and we'll help you out.

The game is actually pretty linear, so you should be able to get most of the gallery scenes by completing the tasks.

The good girl route can triggered when you get the task Anabel must cease to be a nerd. Instead of lowering study, use the Raise Study options instead and get her study to above 80. That will trigger an event at the end of Literature class.
I never encountered this quest

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
I already raised study on her and she fucked the literature teacher. Is there more to the good girl? Can I get her to be bad now?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I already raised study on her and she fucked the literature teacher. Is there more to the good girl? Can I get her to be bad now?
There is more to the Good Girl. Keep visiting the professor after class (14:15). Also, talk with the redhead girl between classes.

Once you are on the Good Girl path, you're locked in. Play the Good Girl route until the Journal says Continued in version 1.0. That's the end for now. The game kind of breaks if you try to make her bad after going down the Good Girl path.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
There is more to the Good Girl. Keep visiting the professor after class (14:15). Also, talk with the redhead girl between classes.

Once you are on the Good Girl path, you're locked in. Play the Good Girl route until the Journal says Continued in version 1.0. That's the end for now. The game kind of breaks if you try to make her bad after going down the Good Girl path.
thanks m8. yeah i got the redhead too but i tought you can do it in the bad version as well. I got the continued in version 1.0 on the party where she gets raped.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
thanks m8. yeah i got the redhead too but i tought you can do it in the bad version as well. I got the continued in version 1.0 on the party where she gets raped.
Yeah, so now you're done the Good Girl route and the game for now.

If you now want to do the Bad Girl route, you'll need to load a save from just before you started to Raise Study.

geralt256

Jan 9, 2019
tbh im kinda stuck... the journal says to drop her study below 60. But after having completed the goal the journal does not update. Also the tech support button on the map gives me an error. my character still does not accept the boys' proposals even after breaking up with her friend

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
tbh im kinda stuck... the journal says to drop her study below 60. But after having completed the goal the journal does not update. Also the tech support button on the map gives me an error. my character still does not accept the boys' proposals even after breaking up with her friend
What version are you playing?

Jun 27, 2017
the 0.8 versions feature the lesbian scenes only to make a first playthrough try to get your hands on a v.7 version or wait for the full game

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
the 0.8 versions feature the lesbian scenes only to make a first playthrough try to get your hands on a v.7 version or wait for the full game
That's not entirely correct. 0.8.6 is a big rewrite of 0.7.3 and also includes new MF content. 0.9 adds in the Good Girl route, which includes MF, FF and group sex content.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to increase both features? Or if some prevails then you can not develop the other ?. Because my character has a very high lust (without cheating, it took me less than a week).

Additional powers are unlocked by playing this mini game? Or with time?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes