disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is it possible to increase both features? Or if some prevails then you can not develop the other ?. Because my character has a very high lust (without cheating, it took me less than a week).

Additional powers are unlocked by playing this mini game? Or with time?
Study and Depravity (lust) aren't opposites of each other for plot progress. Raising Study unlocks the Good Girl route, whereas lowering it is necessary for the Bad Girl route. Raising Depravity is required early in the game, but doing so does not prevent the Good Girl route.

Playing the mini game is needed to learn the skill of Whispering with All People. The mini game is also necessary to restore John Graham's disguise.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Are there any lesbian scenes? Because this friend of the main character took offense at her after the party ...

Demonlox

Mar 31, 2018
Could Someone help me i'm stuck after the anabel must fail the exam I got her to fail making her have sex with the teacher now I don't get anymore tasks at 1500 there is a ! on the school but I can't find any event and at 1600 till she sleep there is a ! on her home but also no event. thanks for the help :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Could Someone help me i'm stuck after the anabel must fail the exam I got her to fail making her have sex with the teacher now I don't get anymore tasks at 1500 there is a ! on the school but I can't find any event and at 1600 till she sleep there is a ! on her home but also no event. thanks for the help :)
Click directly on the ! instead of the building, that should take you to the event.

D

Deleted member 110098

How do you get the philosphy teacher scenes in the previews? Or were they removed from the game?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get the philosphy teacher scenes in the previews? Or were they removed from the game?
The Philosophy Teacher scenes are part of the Good Girl route.

To start the Good Girl route, when you get the task Anabel must cease to be a nerd, use the Raise Studying options to get her Study level above 80. Then visit Anabel at the end of Philosophy class (14:15). She'll be talking with the Philosphy teacher.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Not a hundred percent clear, it seems like the description in the post is talking about the stuff from 8.9, the Red storyline.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, very sad to hear the game will be ending soon. I hope there's an ending with Red, she has a lot of fans here. Also, I hope Murano gets punished for being a bad girl.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes