Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The game only has rape content (at least in version 0.9) if you go the Good Girl route, and it's a little ambiguous. It definitely starts out non-consensual (she's passed out drunk), but she may be into it by the end, depending on your interpretation of her expressions and behavior.
Thanks for answering. I'll stay away :)

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I've never had that problem. Are you using a savegame from an older version?
Nope, fresh from scratch.

The bug happen when I push mouse wheel up to go back to previous. I would probably try again in the next update, would you add cheat mode in the future update to save us some time?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Nope, fresh from scratch.

The bug happen when I push mouse wheel up to go back to previous. I would probably try again in the next update, would you add cheat mode in the future update to save us some time?
Ah, ok, I've seen that too. It's happened to me when you enter a scene, and either you start a conversation with someone but don't finish it or there's an automatic event, and you try to use the mouse wheel to go back. I assumed that it was kind of a didn't-reach-a-code-checkpoint kind of problem rather than a bug.

I think you can avoid it by starting the conversation with the person, ending it immediately, then talking to them again. I'm not sure you can do anything about automatic events, just let them play out.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Can you go thru this without doing the "devil" options? Last time I played it I tried doing only good options and after a while I couldn't progress.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes