ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
I cant progress after danceclub.Its day 29 already and no exam event triggers also for some reason I cant sort sinners anymore.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Little Angel [v0.9] [Feodosiy] - Original Size: 2.64GB

Download PC/Mac (369MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello! I want to start by thanking all our patrons for your support :)

As you can see, posts for $20 supporters have begun to appear. I thought for a very long time what I could do for these patrons and decided to make a new reward for them, namely, providing full access to all new art (or almost all).
Since I sometimes post spoilers for all patrons, then for $20+ I think to let them see much more new art. A bonus is that everyone will see the $20 posts and know that I did not die… since it’s difficult for me to come up with big interesting posts about our work every 1-2 weeks, as some other authors are able to do -_-

A month after the release of “Who Wants To Strip This Babe?” it still has not appeared in Steam, but nevertheless I have some good news ... we did approve of the page in the store and it only remains to get the final build of the game approved. After the appearance of the game in Steam, I hope that you will help me with its promotion -_-

But I think that most of you are interested in one single question: “MLA 1.0 when?”

Today I finished the whole algorithm and can already go through the whole game from beginning to end. It remains only to insert all the little things (emotions, sounds, animation). This will take about a week. Then I will test all this for another week. Next the closed test will begin, after which the open test will begin. This timeline means that patrons with access to beta testing can play approximately near the end of March.

One more time thanks to all our great patrons! :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So i got her to work at the strip club. And then she dances for the guy in the VIP room. Is there anything else? Because the "make anabel earn money with her body" is still unchecked for me.
She actually has to dance for two different guys in the VIP room. There's the fat old guy, then after there's a younger guy. Keep visiting her at the Strip Club until you get the scene with the young guy.

Reactions: Theodosius

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello. I just want to say that we have already started closed testing of "My little angel" 1.0 in Russian and are working on the translation. So far, everything is going according to plan and this month there will be an open beta test ^ _ ^
AND our little game(WWTSTB) is finally verified on the Steam -_- When it comes out (March 18th) I need some help in its promotion... Now I just ask you to put it on your wishlist.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I am a little disappointed that there is nothing to do in the shower apart from well... shower, in more updated versions.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes