PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
holy shit,it's done ! i thought age of complete games is long gone,and we are in an age of eternal "development"
all i see nowadays is V.00001 -> milk -> abandoned->repeat

Reactions: DogDoge

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Little Angel [v1.0b] [Feodosiy] - Original Size: 2.89GB

Download PC/Mac (322MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
the red demon girl is a futa
should ya add futa tag?
also is there a scene with her as a futa?
or she just wanna freak ya out the first 2mins ingame...?
There is a hidden scene with her later in the game, but she's not interacting with the MCs.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hope there's more endings and scenes added. Red needs some more scenes, she's super popular. Also, a little disappointed Murano doesn't get punished.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have any animations? The art looks great and sounds pretty good so far but would be a definate download if there were some animations lol.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I hope there's more endings and scenes added. Red needs some more scenes, she's super popular. Also, a little disappointed Murano doesn't get punished.
What you have is what you get. The game is complete, except for perhaps a bugfix release.

Red is hot. Maybe she'll show up again somewhere. After all, Miss Tits is the host of the dev's Steam game .

header[1].jpg

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Cool ill try this one out, can someone put an animated tag in OP please, sorry its me asking that again haha.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes