Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I have to say that I love the game. Have been watching it since the very beginning. However, the ending seems... abrupt. As if the dev got tired and decided to wrap things up as quickly as possible.

The journey is still amazing, but I have to say that there was SO MUCH potential, that, with the game ending like this, is simply unused. A pity.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well seems that my old save will not work as soon as I load the game I am full on demon and if I go to filter dead and get my form back to an angel i am insta-killed by some 'tool' angel after an error being thrown when trying to go back to map ....sighs

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Followed the walkthrough, but I'm still missing like 40% of the gallery images. Is there any way to get them, like through a save or cheat?
There are three routes in the game. The walkthrough hasn't been updated yet for all the paths. Also, a number of the other gallery images are actually non-plot bonuses you can trigger (such as the jogger, yoga girl, Miss Tits, Murano...). The walkthrough doesn't really address those (yet?).

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Well seems that my old save will not work as soon as I load the game I am full on demon and if I go to filter dead and get my form back to an angel i am insta-killed by some 'tool' angel after an error being thrown when trying to go back to map ....sighs
Old saves will not work. New variables were introduced with the ending paths, so old saves are broken.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
There are three routes in the game. The walkthrough hasn't been updated yet for all the paths. Also, a number of the other gallery images are actually non-plot bonuses you can trigger (such as the jogger, yoga girl, Miss Tits, Murano...). The walkthrough doesn't really address those (yet?).
THREE routes?

Slut route, good student route, and the third is...?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
THREE routes?

Slut route, good student route, and the third is...?
Demonic.

More accurately, there's two routes, three endings. Depending on various choices during the bad girl route, you'll get one of two endings (True or Demonic). The good girl route has the third ending (Angelic).

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I played this for like an hour and I feel the genre of this game is a little misguiding. It says its a male protagonist but essentially it looks like a female protagonist with the fat pervy guy acting like a middle-man between the player and the girl. He doesn't physically interact with anyone and wouldn't change anything even if he didn't exist.

Reactions: LordNero

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played this for like an hour and I feel the genre of this game is a little misguiding. It says its a male protagonist but essentially it looks like a female protagonist with the fat pervy guy acting like a middle-man between the player and the girl. He doesn't physically interact with anyone and wouldn't change anything even if he didn't exist.
It is a bit indirect, but technically you are using the "fat pervy guy" (MC) to influence the woman, you're not actually controlling her. There are times when she resists the MC's suggestions.

Reactions: Furnox

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
It is a bit indirect, but technically you are using the "fat pervy guy" (MC) to influence the woman, you're not actually controlling her. There are times when she resists the MC's suggestions.
Technically Protagonist refers to the main character in the story. Now imagine instead of the fat pervert guy, it was the demon woman controlling her, would it change the story? No, right? So, if you take away the male character and the story still remains same, then he cannot technically be the protagonist, can he? This game is basically a female protagonist game.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Demonic.

More accurately, there's two routes, three endings. Depending on various choices during the bad girl route, you'll get one of two endings (True or Demonic). The good girl route has the third ending (Angelic).
In that case, I will assume that the "True" ending is the one where Anabel decides she doesn´t want to be a whore anymore.

In my particular game, however, the option was greyed out. No idea why.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes