ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Will scenes that were removed from prior versions be restored? The bobby blowjob scene is missing from the gallery. The strip club vip fuck scene is erroneously put in the gallery twice.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
In that case, I will assume that the "True" ending is the one where Anabel decides she doesn´t want to be a whore anymore.

In my particular game, however, the option was greyed out. No idea why.
It's the opposite of what you expect. True is where she decides that she likes being a slut (Who Cares choices).

The choices you make after the various sexcapades during the game determine which Bad Girl endings are available to you.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
It's the opposite of what you expect. True is where she decides that she likes being a slut (Who Cares choices).

The choices you make after the various sexcapades during the game determine which Bad Girl endings are available to you.
Wait a second. In my game, the "who cares" choice was the only one available to me ("should´nt be a whore anymore" was greyed out).

And the ending screen was labeled Demon ending.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Technically Protagonist refers to the main character in the story. Now imagine instead of the fat pervert guy, it was the demon woman controlling her, would it change the story? No, right? So, if you take away the male character and the story still remains same, then he cannot technically be the protagonist, can he? This game is basically a female protagonist game.
You make a good point. However, you should play all the way through the three ends and see if you still feel the same.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Wait a second. In my game, the "who cares" choice was the only one available to me ("should´nt be a whore anymore" was greyed out).

And the ending screen was labeled Demon ending.
Hmmm. I last played the beta and based my interpretation of the endings on that. Maybe they were switched (fixed) before the final 1.0 release. So I could be wrong.

Edit: I was wrong. "Who cares" is the Demonic ending, "Stop being a whore" is the True. Sorry for the confusion.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Annabel has to have sex with strangers (school ok, library is ok, how can I do it in the pool?).

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a full gallery save? Played through it once but the game is too grindy to be worth trying to replay for the things I am missing.

Reactions: byedark

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the start of the "Good Girl" route, i keep screwing it up some how i can never get Red in the hallway, if someone has a save for that moment it would be perfect for me please?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the start of the "Good Girl" route, i keep screwing it up some how i can never get Red in the hallway, if someone has a save for that moment it would be perfect for me please?
You start the Good Girl route when you get the task "Anabel must cease to be a nerd." Instead of lowering her study, Increase Study. Once it gets above 80, start the Good Girl route by finding Anabel in the classroom at 2:15 talking with the professor. Red happens later on.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
There is a lot i need to know actually, the walkthrough says "don't follow the journal", but i need to raise "strawberries" or what ever to progress, do i still do that? do i still dress her slutty when i can? how do i avoid the "boys" the two guys without progressing through them, the good route seems complicated to me or...
From the start of the game, you follow the journal (e.g. Raise her depravity, make new friends, etc) until you get the task "Anabel must cease to be a nerd."

After that, you're chasing study points (little books) instead of strawberries (which are corruption points). When talking to Anabel, use the option Raise Study.

Once your study value is above 80, you should be able to find Red in the hall between classes.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
From the start of the game, you follow the journal (e.g. Raise her depravity, make new friends, etc) until you get the task "Anabel must cease to be a nerd."

After that, you're chasing study points (little books) instead of strawberries (which are corruption points). When talking to Anabel, use the option Raise Study.

Once your study value is above 80, you should be able to find Red in the hall between classes.
Thanks ill try that

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes