ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
just wondering if the bus to school timing has anything else besides the task at the beginning where you have to get her horny before a lecture? like does anything else happen or can you do anything else after that event? or its just an hour of nothing?

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stuck after the classroom double handjob scene, and I am unable to interact with the MC in the classroom anymore- which I believe has halted the story progression. Is there a fix to this, or will I have to load a previous save?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm stuck after the classroom double handjob scene, and I am unable to interact with the MC in the classroom anymore- which I believe has halted the story progression. Is there a fix to this, or will I have to load a previous save?
interract with... what? Could you explain more specifically what the problem is and, ideally, attach the save file?

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
interract with... what? Could you explain more specifically what the problem is and, ideally, attach the save file?
MC being Anabel, After giving the two boys a handjob in the classroom, the next part of the story (dictated by the walkthrough) does not trigger. Clicking on Anabel in the classroom does not do anything, and nothing else is happening anywhere else.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
MC being Anabel, After giving the two boys a handjob in the classroom, the next part of the story (dictated by the walkthrough) does not trigger. Clicking on Anabel in the classroom does not do anything, and nothing else is happening anywhere else.
Um... just check her on the next lecture(leave academy and come again). On this event check mind of the lecturer

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
just finished the so called good end
ok...WHAT THE FUCK...I've never been more disappointed in a game's ending...(yes it was even worse than mass effect 3's ending)
HOW was that a good end?
I feel fucking terrible
I've done the bad girl route till the strip club part but I think I'll just stop playing if this ending is going to suck too
it's a shame...I really liked the artwork and the gameplay mechanics

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
just finished the so called good end
ok...WHAT THE FUCK...I've never been more disappointed in a game's ending...(yes it was even worse than mass effect 3's ending)
HOW was that a good end?
I feel fucking terrible
I've done the bad girl route till the strip club part but I think I'll just stop playing if this ending is going to suck too
it's a shame...I really liked the artwork and the gameplay mechanics
Um.... there is no "good" end, the game contains angelic, demonic and true endings.

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
I actually think game is very fucking good. Endings are good great(even thou I would like little story what is happening after after them). I have one question , what are neutral ending(i saw game files and only 2 images have written ending on them)?
PS.Very fucking good game, amazing artwork.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I actually think game is very fucking good. Endings are good great(even thou I would like little story what is happening after after them). I have one question , what are neutral ending(i saw game files and only 2 images have written ending on them)?
PS.Very fucking good game, amazing artwork.
hehe, try the option "stop acting like a whore" in main choice. It's not a "neutral" ending, it's true ending.

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This game is absolutely unplayable. Bug on a bug. May be art and concept kinda good, but in a technical sense this is nightmare!

KotMulder

Sep 2, 2017
How can i get "true ending". I just cant choose "i have to stop acting like whore" its not active. what should i do in the main route to activate it. SOS/

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes