KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
The people that have got 100% gallery, could someone write down the 'extra' events that occur to complete the gallery. I've finished all 3 routes and still miss scenes.

Would really appreciate it.

Reactions: byedark

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Is necessary for progress to make her give up on studies, as journal says? I like bookworms who enjoy sex.

Seems sad to drive away her friends also.

Actually I don't want to ruin her life at all, just help her enjoy it...

Reactions: byedark

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is necessary for progress to make her give up on studies, as journal says? I like bookworms who enjoy sex.

Seems sad to drive away her friends also.

Actually I don't want to ruin her life at all, just help her enjoy it...
This game requires corrupting Anabel. Some things you just gotta do to see her naked.

But, there is a route where she stays a good student and still gets action. You can start it when you receive the task "Anabel must cease to be a nerd (level of study below 60)." Instead of lowering study, use the options to raise study. Raise her study above 80, then check for changes in the corridor between classes.

Reactions: demoka

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
But, there is a route where she stays a good student and still gets action. You can start it when you receive the task "Anabel must cease to be a nerd (level of study below 60)." Instead of lowering study, use the options to raise study. Raise her study above 80, then check for changes in the corridor between classes.
Thanks, I'm on this route and have resorted to walkthrough because I seem to hit a wall. I talk to the literature teacher and say "What’s the point of just standing around?" and walkthrough says they should go to motel for a 2nd time, but this does not happen. Instead time jumps to 15:01 and there are two "!" icons on the map, on school and home, but nothing important seems to be happening either place. Tomorrow same thing happens.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, I'm on this route and have resorted to walkthrough because I seem to hit a wall. I talk to the literature teacher and say "What’s the point of just standing around?" and walkthrough says they should go to motel for a 2nd time, but this does not happen. Instead time jumps to 15:01 and there are two "!" icons on the map, on school and home, but nothing important seems to be happening either place. Tomorrow same thing happens.
Can you attach a savegame?

Also, once you start the Good Girl route, ignore all Journal tasks and just focus on Red and the Literature guy. If you start doing things with Jake or Bobby you can mess up the routes.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, is there someone with a save near the true ending? I played the game and got both diabolic and angelic endings, but to be honest i'd like to see the ending without replaying the whole game :p

Reactions: LostBR and byedark

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Can you attach a savegame?

Also, once you start the Good Girl route, ignore all Journal tasks and just focus on Red and the Literature guy. If you start doing things with Jake or Bobby you can mess up the routes.
Hm, Jake and Bobby talk to her in the halls sometimes but she does not want to go with them. I have attached save.

Edit: I think it is fixed? I had to click the balloons, and not the locations balloons pointed at Or maybe just reloading the game fixed it.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Edit: I think it is fixed? I had to click the balloons, and not the locations balloons pointed at Or maybe just reloading the game fixed it.
It could be either! Sometimes you have to click the balloons rather than the location. Actually, I think I always click the balloons instead of the location. Reloading or going back to an older save does sometimes fix things too.

Anyway, glad you're moving forward on the Good Girl route again!

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone have a 100% gallery save? Just finished the game and turns out I'm missing a fair few scenes
Propably you don't ... the gallery is buggy.

The people that have got 100% gallery, could someone write down the 'extra' events that occur to complete the gallery. I've finished all 3 routes and still miss scenes.

Would really appreciate it.
Some of them are not connected to any parts of the story, you'll discover them by exploring and using your power on other people and coming back at other times.

I managed to edit my savegame to open up the gallery 100% and also make the demonic & true ending available at the same time. Enjoy!

But don't watch the true ending without playing the whole game,
it will maybe ruin the fun for you.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Some of them are not connected to any parts of the story, you'll discover them by exploring and using your power on other people and coming back at other times.

I managed to edit my savegame to open up the gallery 100% and also make the demonic & true ending available at the same time. Enjoy!

Just as a heads up I think you may need to upload your persistent too. Tried your save and it didn't unlock the whole gallery

Jul 1, 2018

Thank you very much for the save.
I finished this game about 4-5 times over the many updates but never actually got anything other than demon end (you know why ;) ) And honnestly i don't know why so many people think the end is bad or rushed. I actually found it to be a pretty good end. People gotta remember this isn't God of War. But damn they finished it and i am actually pleased.
So Congratz and hope you guys make another game, if not I still hoped you guys had a good time and good luck with your future endeavors.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

Thanks for that save, really appreciated! I think you'll have to upload your persistent.save file if you want to share the unlocked gallery too ( not sure tho, i don't know ren'py so much).

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Got to the good/angel ending... kind of sad but there's room for hope. I guess evil/demon ending is straightforwardly following instructions... haven't seen hints of a true ending or how to get it, though. Walkthrough is for an incomplete game version sadly.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes