Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How can i get "true ending". I just cant choose "i have to stop acting like whore" its not active. what should i do in the main route to activate it. SOS/
For each option in this choice you can see the number of points. To be able to choose, you must have 5 points. Points are added after each sex event, when you choose what to say to her, each time the choice looks like this:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This game is absolutely unplayable. Bug on a bug. May be art and concept kinda good, but in a technical sense this is nightmare!
We'd love to have details about the bugs so we can fix / learn from them. Can you describe the bugs, provide the error trace, or attach a savegame?

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
We'd love to have details about the bugs so we can fix / learn from them. Can you describe the bugs, provide the error trace, or attach a savegame?
I tried start play from my old 0.8 save but all files are corrupted with errors. This one (0.9) from thread didnt work too. I putt it in "general renpy saves place" but game didnt see it. So only one way- start from begining but its so boring. At last i d like to watch all game scenes from gallery but again- dont know what to do with foreign saves :unsure:

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I tried start play from my old 0.8 save but all files are corrupted with errors. This one (0.9) from thread didnt work too. I putt it in "general renpy saves place" but game didnt see it. So only one way- start from begining but its so boring. At last i d like to watch all game scenes from gallery but again- dont know what to do with foreign saves :unsure:
um... it's not a "bug", old saves just don't work

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I get caught by the angel and get game over no matter what I do :/
Did you try to use an old save? Old saves don't work.

If you're playing a new game, when your disguise starts to break down (your halo gets dim and cracked), go to your office (door in the top right corner or cloud in bottom right corner of map) and do the paperwork.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Um.... there is no "good" end, the game contains angelic, demonic and true endings.
first off thanks for the reply
and secondly Sorry if I were being rude I was just disapointed by the ending but loved the game anyways
I guess I was expecting a good ending for the good girl route

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Awesome game but got few bugs:
1. Same as ilian1982 1212 post I have no exam after club. I already at day 30 and clubbed 8 times but no exam. Save from post 1218 worked fine.
2. Club is glitchy. If I start sex scene at 01.00 it ends at 03.00 and club is closed. But map shows Anabel at club and she is not home. Also no dialog. If I speed time she goes home at 03.00 without dialog. If I wait to 02.00 and start sex scene it ends at 04.00 and Anabel go home with dialog how she like clubbing.
3. Not a bug but endgame have almost zero random sex scenes with Anabel. After "public sex with strangers" she often was in school toilet but after club and exams she never goes to school toilet to fuck.

Endgame is kinda rush and have only quest scenes. It would be cool to have freeplay mode before endings - with existing sex scenes all availible. Like:
School - Anabel toilet sex, Anabel toilet blowjob, Murano toilet blowjob, Murano room 22 sex, wisper command Anabel to give handjob to guys in classroom.
Park - wisper command Anabel to find someone to fuck or blow.
Cinema - wisper command Anabel to find someone to blow.
Library - wisper command Anabel to find someone to fuck.
Pool - wisper command Anabel to fuck liveguard. (she already do it herself sometimes)
Home - wisper command Anabel to stay home or go clubbing or go work stripclub. + wisper command Anabel to invite some "friend" or "friends" from college to fuck (different sex scenes, treesome or gangbang)
Club - all original scenes + all different group sex and gandbang scenes if she agree to go home with different guys.
Stripclub - Anbel stripping, Anabel and stripper scene, Anabel VIP room scene.

Maybe someone will make a mod like this. All scenes are already in game they just need to be added to dialog menus.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Wow, final release ? I've been playing it since the first builds it's nice to see reach to an end, too bad there's little end game content, would be nice to have freeplay like the post aboe mentioned.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
@Theodosius
I really liked your game! Buuut the endings made me feel bad for doing so =/

Especially on the True Ending route I wished I could use the angelic/demonic powers to help her - but you can't.
The game was awesome and I hope you will make another one. =)

Reactions: byedark

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Um.... there is no "good" end, the game contains angelic, demonic and true endings.
I just played to the demonic & the true ending and the true ending blew me away!! GREAT work! Despite the fact that I had to battle with a lot of bugs & problems within the game, I was a few times very close to stop playing. I hope your next game will be well tested and with much less bugs ... then it would be simply awesome!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I just played to the demonic & the true ending and the true ending blew me away!! GREAT work! Despite the fact that I had to battle with a lot of bugs & problems within the game, I was a few times very close to stop playing. I hope your next game will be well tested and with much less bugs ... then it would be simply awesome!
Glad to see you liked the game!

You mentioned bugs and those need to be squashed if possible. Can you let us know of any specific ones you can remember or provide screenshots or savegames? If the dev has to release another bugfix version, then maybe the bugs you found can get fixed too.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Glad to see you liked the game!

You mentioned bugs and those need to be squashed if possible. Can you let us know of any specific ones you can remember or provide screenshots or savegames? If the dev has to release another bugfix version, then maybe the bugs you found can get fixed too.
Yes, sure. But it was soooooo many that I barely can't remember all of them.
The ones from alex666p appeared for me too:

Awesome game but got few bugs:
1. Same as ilian1982 1212 post I have no exam after club. I already at day 30 and clubbed 8 times but no exam. Save from post 1218 worked fine.
2. Club is glitchy. If I start sex scene at 01.00 it ends at 03.00 and club is closed. But map shows Anabel at club and she is not home. Also no dialog. If I speed time she goes home at 03.00 without dialog. If I wait to 02.00 and start sex scene it ends at 04.00 and Anabel go home with dialog how she like clubbing.
I can add to this:
- Often after a scene you shouldn't do sth, just leave it to the map. Otherwise you'll break your game.
- The stats from Anabel goes higher then 100, I had 139 strawberries.
- Another one: If you make her go somewhere (cinema/park) when a scene is about to trigger, you'll not be able to reach the scene. Happened twice for me.
- Important scene in bar (fire her) triggered twice for me.
- In the stripclub she was one time inside and outside the vip room.
- That's all I remember so far, I tried to not fooling around too much and saving a lot ... avoided clicking too fast when I open the map (wait a moment to see if a scene pops up)... that helped me.
If you want a savegame that contains bugs, I don't know, can give you my last one.

Reactions: disimulated

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
The people that have got 100% gallery, could someone write down the 'extra' events that occur to complete the gallery. I've finished all 3 routes and still miss scenes.

Would really appreciate it.

Reactions: byedark
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes