Apr 27, 2017
I got a game break bug too, game start day 4 for me new save of course, i'm on the part where you have to separate her from Murano, on hallway i do the whisper on Murano about Ana being on her way, after that i stay on hallway with no button to click, i can't click anything but time and journal, i waited 24 hour for they to comeback but i can't click on the girls or anybody either, so i'm just stuck in the hallway... I waited 3 days go by and nothing changed.

Ps: I started the game all over and got pass that part... How or why i got the bug first i don't know, my save is with the bug is there if anyone wanna try to find out.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I got a game break bug too, game start day 4 for me new save of course, i'm on the part where you have to separate her from Murano, on hallway i do the whisper on Murano about Ana being on her way, after that i stay on hallway with no button to click, i can't click anything but time and journal, i waited 24 hour for they to comeback but i can't click on the girls or anybody either, so i'm just stuck in the hallway... I waited 3 days go by and nothing changed.

Ps: I started the game all over and got pass that part... How or why i got the bug first i don't know, my save is with the bug is there if anyone wanna try to find out.
yeah, this bug was fixed a few days ago. I fixed your save, you can use it, or you can just don't watch this dialogue(check them at the library, not at the school).

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
ok so sorting souls papers never appeared to me
What tasks do you have in the Journal?

After you complete the task Raise level of depravity to 5, your hand should change to a claw and your head will grow horns. When that happens, go to your office and there should be a pile of papers on your desk.

silver64

Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck on day 18 unfortunately :/ Walkthrough mentions there should be an announcement of an upcoming exam, unfortunately in my game anabel goes to school at 11 (since she was at the night club the night before), but nothing (=no announcement) happening afterwards. anything i'm missing?
Still great game tho

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck on day 18 unfortunately :/ Walkthrough mentions there should be an announcement of an upcoming exam, unfortunately in my game anabel goes to school at 11 (since she was at the night club the night before), but nothing (=no announcement) happening afterwards. anything i'm missing?
Still great game tho
Don't get fixated on the days in the walkthrough. The days in the walkthrough are just an approximate guide to progress and represent pretty much the fastest possible progress through the game. Your progress may vary and be slower.

Anabel needs to go to the club several times and the exam announcement comes after a couple of nights out. Try going to the club again and checking school the next day a few more times.

Reactions: silver64

silver64

Mar 9, 2018
Don't get fixated on the days in the walkthrough. The days in the walkthrough are just an approximate guide to progress and represent pretty much the fastest possible progress through the game. Your progress may vary and be slower.

Anabel needs to go to the club several times and the exam announcement comes after a couple of nights out. Try going to the club again and checking school the next day a few more times.
Alright thank you for the advice, will try! :)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Any kind soul can post the last 3 posts on the Patreon? (2 on February 11th, and 1 on February 12th). Thanks!

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
So i got her to work at the strip club. And then she dances for the guy in the VIP room. Is there anything else? Because the "make anabel earn money with her body" is still unchecked for me.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So i got her to work at the strip club. And then she dances for the guy in the VIP room. Is there anything else? Because the "make anabel earn money with her body" is still unchecked for me.
The follow up is in the next version.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes