loters

Oct 9, 2017
Did you download the game from this site?
That's the developers' own page, so that's the official version.

If you still have problems afterward, the best way to report the bug and chat with them about it is to use their Discord.
There´s one scene i can´t trigger.

How can i?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
There´s one scene i can´t trigger.

How can i?
Hehe, that scene is pretty sweet. Suggests a whole new level of social interaction that John can aspire to if he succeeds in his task... but right now that's a one-off.

Late in the game, try going to the Angel Office. The scene occurs randomly I think, so you may have to do it a few times.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
dont know if somebody still need it or its already been told, i found the main menu song. it is russian version of "Stardown - Pray for nothing" song: "Stardown - Angel"

• Red Heart
Reactions: neuerberliner

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, how can i see if there is a mod for this?

(Actually i am asking more general, how to find all mods for a game (if there is one or more) easily? When i use search function some mods appear on 3.rd page while there are some irrelevant choices on first pages)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hey, how can i see if there is a mod for this?

(Actually i am asking more general, how to find all mods for a game (if there is one or more) easily? When i use search function some mods appear on 3.rd page while there are some irrelevant choices on first pages)
As far as I know, there is no mod for My Little Angel. What would you be looking to see in a mod for this game?

There is a forum for mods https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/.

Reactions: bhawani

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I didn't start the game, but i prefer to start with mods if available. I can give you the answer later tho :)
Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

I recommend you grab the walkthrough from the first page of this thread so that you can ensure you get all three of the endings.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

I recommend you grab the walkthrough from the first page of this thread so that you can ensure you get all three of the endings.
Are you developer of the game, you sound like one :)

I would prefer to see what my actions take me which ending, may use walkthrough later :)

(By the way, game is too laggy. Do you think it is because compressed version? (If you tried)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Are you developer of the game, you sound like one :)
[...]
(By the way, game is too laggy. Do you think it is because compressed version? (If you tried)
I'm a strong supporter of the game and the dev. MLA is one of my all-time favorites.

I never played the compressed version, so I don't know how it performs.

Some of what you think of lags may just be certain mechanics in the game happening. For instance, when you (Anabel) are speaking with Murano in the school hallway, sometimes what looks like a lag is an intentional delay so that you can notice that Anabel is now blushing. The change on her face is subtle, so you might not have noticed the change.

I find if the game doesn't respond right away that I should wait a few seconds to see if I notice a change in the graphics or if some event then triggers.

Another hint is to click on the ! mark when there's an event on the map, not the building.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I'm a strong supporter of the game and the dev. MLA is one of my all-time favorites.

I never played the compressed version, so I don't know how it performs.
I understand :)

I better try normal version because mouse is literally lagging.

Thanks for the answers again, i will tell you later about my impressions (since you asked it :) if i don't forget (hopefully :D)

Isthisit

Aug 1, 2018
im back playing this game but the map hud dissapears for me and i end up stuck, how do i make it show up again? im currently stuck in the scene where she is missing from the classroom

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
im back playing this game but the map hud dissapears for me and i end up stuck, how do i make it show up again? im currently stuck in the scene where she is missing from the classroom
Try switching back and forth between the lecturer (right side) and the seats (left side) to see if it appears. If it doesn't appear, go to left side (where the seats are) and use the Door icon to get to the hallway. Then go look for Anabel in the toilets.

Reactions: Isthisit
Jan 5, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the cinema scene with Jake. Every time I pick let's go to the mall she says I gotta call him but shes always alone.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes