abada25

Sep 30, 2019
disimulated

I am glad i checked the walkthrough after i beat the game :D I got the evil ending first (What is the purpose if i am gonna study all time in the game :D) but the "True Ending" got me...

I love story and humor but i wish the art would be a bit better. It lacks of detail if you ask me (especially animations).

Overall it was a solid game that i enjoyed tho :)

Reactions: disimulated

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I am glad i checked the walkthrough after i beat the game :D I got the evil ending first (What is the purpose if i am gonna study all time in the game :D) but the "True Ending" got me...
Yeah, the True Ending blows your mind more than just a little a bit.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: abada25

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Can someone share saves with unlocked gallery???
I think saves don´t unlock gallery.
U have to do it yourself through story.
Maybe i can post a save or more tomorrow, but is better to play the game where u can see all scenes. And save before them

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not My little angel precisely, but Feodosity's new project Sluterella.
The art have the same demon girl and angel from MLA.
Happy Christmas.

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone else having a total game crash at the point where the guy in the mall catches her stealing? Not even an error you can ignore, but as soon as you hit the "Cum" button the game closes.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else having a total game crash at the point where the guy in the mall catches her stealing? Not even an error you can ignore, but as soon as you hit the "Cum" button the game closes.
The most recent release of the game on Patreon contains a fix for the Mall event. In the meantime, just avoid the Mall event (don't click on it) and advance time. Eventually some other event will trigger and you can continue the game from there.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
There is no BACK button on here. What to do?
I think you can just click on the Map (round icon) to get out of the conversation. It will take you back to the Map and then you can click back into the School.

There's a few other places this happens too I think. The game seems to only allows two icons on the screen at once.

Beyonder1979

Jul 10, 2018
The current version of the game is 1.0f with more bugfixes ( ). There is an updated walkthrough on that same page too.

There is also an Android release from the dev here: Mega

TCMS Can you update the OP?

So, did he update the OP or not? Because I still see an older version number there (1.0b), as well as the older release date. Version 1.0f came out on April 2019, not March.

I downloaded the game from here, using the link provided in the OP, but is it the latest version? Is there any way to verify the version of the game? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in-game.

And no, I can't download it from the developers site because the only link provided leads to MEGA and MEGA asks me to install their App in order to work.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, did he update the OP or not? Because I still see an older version number there (1.0b), as well as the older release date. Version 1.0f came out on April 2019, not March.

I downloaded the game from here, using the link provided in the OP, but is it the latest version? Is there any way to verify the version of the game? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in-game.

And no, I can't download it from the developers site because the only link provided leads to MEGA and MEGA asks me to install their App in order to work.
I would recommend downloading from patreon his page. And in regards to mega, if you use Chrome to download it does not need the app. Thats the best advice I can give you.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes