• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So, did he update the OP or not? Because I still see an older version number there (1.0b), as well as the older release date. Version 1.0f came out on April 2019, not March.

I downloaded the game from here, using the link provided in the OP, but is it the latest version? Is there any way to verify the version of the game? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in-game.

And no, I can't download it from the developers site because the only link provided leads to MEGA and MEGA asks me to install their App in order to work.
I'm not sure if it was updated or not. The filename does not match what the developer has on their Patreon site, and the filesize of what is linked in this thread is smaller than the dev's, so I would say it is not the latest.

The game is available to public on the dev's Patreon site now. This page has the lastest version for PC and Android (1.0f). (The Android version has the fix for the clothing-shop-caught-stealing bug.) The walkthrough is also available there.

TCMS can you check the links again? Thanks!

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone. I remember playing this when this was at version 0.6 or something and there wan't a lot of art or I just couldn't figure out how to reach it. Does this game have a lot of H-events now that it's complete?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Little Angel [v1.0f] [Feodosiy] - Original Size: 2.97GB

Download PC (331MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I should change name to Sherlock apparently...
Here is a cheat file to unlock the whole gallery.
Needs to be put into the \game folder
Those people thanking you obviously didn't even try your patch, since it didn't work at all.
Unless there's more to it than just dropping it in the game folder?

Reactions: nirakawa

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Good. I just wish the characters would acknowledge some things. Female MC caught her friend early on sucking a dick in the restroom and she acted as though nothing had happened afterwards.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I think the Male Protagonist tag is misleading, this is more of a game with a female MC and a Male Narrator.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes