disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
According to the changelog the angelic end has a relationship with the teacher and redhead. Does that mean she ends with the redhead or just that she has that scene with her then they part ways?
If you raise Studying skills, you will go on the "Angel route" and you will come across several scenes with the tearcher, and after him you will get a couple of lesbian scenes. And then they part ways.
The lesbian scenes are some of the hottest scenes in the game in my opinion.

Reactions: ExcelExcel

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The lesbian scenes are some of the hottest scenes in the game in my opinion.
They are pretty good for sure, I really love the strap-on scene personally :love:
This game is one of my alltime favorite 2D games out there, there are just so much more this game could have been however... More teacher on student action, more lesbian stuff for sure, different kind of fetishes and maybe even some more endings!
But hey that's maybe just me :p

Reactions: gg123

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
They are pretty good for sure, I really love the strap-on scene personally :love:
This game is one of my alltime favorite 2D games out there, there are just so much more this game could have been however... More teacher on student action, more lesbian stuff for sure, different kind of fetishes and maybe even some more endings!
But hey that's maybe just me :p
Agreed. We needed a lesbian corruption route.

buff

May 29, 2017
What project are they working on?
Superhero game called the Lewd Knight (or sometimes Slutarella, not sure if it changed or they are just inconsistent). Like all Feodocity games the user interface is a mess, but it's a lot better than MLA. The fighting is actually kinda fun. The MC (Slutarella) looks almost exactly like Anabelle, which IMHO is a good thing.

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
对不起。谁能推荐像“我的小天使”这样的游戏?:)i like itvery much。包括艺术风格(2D)和游戏风格,更重要的是,女孩变得腐败。
sry my english is very poor:翻白眼:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
对不起。谁能推荐像“我的小天使”这样的游戏?:)i like itvery much。包括艺术风格(2D)和游戏风格,更重要的是,女孩变得腐败。
sry my english is very poor:翻白眼:
Some of the ones I'm following is:
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris
Witch Hunter Trainer
Innocent Witches
The Library Story
Witch Hunter
Ciri Trainer
Girls in the Big City
The Fall of Juliet

All 2D, most of them are still being developed(not finished yet).

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Now the only scene I'm not able to get is where she gets double-penetrated at home, how/when can one see that?

Edit: just to be clear, not the threesome spitroast, but the standing up dp.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
am I the only one with the game lag in screen where you can clic on many things

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I totally agree with ppl who say, there could be so much more in this game. Much much more, and much more fun.
There could be a much shorter skirt. Skimpier shirt ...

Did anyone get MC masturbate in class? (she always says, someone could see).
Did anyone manage to get her braless? If yes, how??

Reactions: byedark
Dec 20, 2018
On my HUAWEI MediaPad M5 game lags as hell, I mean the text appears with lags, e.t.c. Is there any fix? It's still playable and enjoyable tho.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I totally agree with ppl who say, there could be so much more in this game. Much much more, and much more fun.
I'm very, very surprised, that just when you said that - we still can't see right next after your constructive critic notes - the answers and messages like "no, how dare you, we have a great game, with so many options, and this game is sooo completly completed, that there is nothing to add here, not a single scene, just because it's very finalazed game, and thanks gods and any other super forces, that such a poor mortals like we can finaly have so completly completed game..." and other PR pre-paid rubish words like that. They always say that "the auther see the game that way" and if you don't see scenes that you expected to see here - it's your own problem. Just who are you here to judge the finily final version of very finalized game, where the great auther desided that there is nothing else can be added there... Your only option is to wait for another new games of the same auther, where, just like in this previous game, you will also don't find the scenes that are logicaly expected to be in the game, but the auther's style will not allow to add it, because he will make the final version with as minimum content as even imposible to imagine that such a minimum can be so minimal, but as soon as he can, about another 2-3 years maybe, and that's just the best he can do, folks, and that's just such a great and unique style of development, that the auther is disided to make even several games in the same time with so minimal minimum of content, instead of to make at least one game really full and trully completed. ^_^

No, you can't find these scenes in game, no matter what you will try to do, but remember - that's the great style of development that can't be judged badly. Say thank you or get lost, filthy mortal! Something like that. That's the usual style of discussions about what can be added to this "final" version... ^_^

So many words can be told, but the single picture can illustrate that "development style": from promising start till the very "finalization"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i'm pretty sure that there are plenty of stupid enough people who will pay for his great promisses for several more years, and when they will get another unfinished "final" version of his new games - they will hear anothe time something like, don't you blame me - i'm doing 100 games in the same time, say thanks that you can see an ending in this one about right after it get started and don't interrupt me from doing another 256 games in the same time in my unique game development style. I'm sure they will stay to pay him even after that for many years furher. This planet had never had such a problem like not enough idiots on its surface, most of them pretty rich to support somethins silly like that kind of development style of unfinished "final" versions. ^_^

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

There is no masturbation scene in class sadly. Does not exist and never have or will, it was maybe planned but never developed.

"braless"... you can get her to wear no bra with shirt on top(so you can see nippels through), this happens at 7:00 in the morning when you can pick her clothes out. She just need enough lewd stat, and needs to be convinced, talk to her, pick "go without bra" and pick "guys will notice you". She will either say yes or no depending on her stats.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
There is no masturbation scene in class sadly. Does not exist and never have or will, it was maybe planned but never developed.

"braless"... .... She will either say yes or no depending on her stats.
Thanks.
As for braless: She always said "may be later", even with max lewdness. Am I the only one?

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks.
As for braless: She always said "may be later", even with max lewdness. Am I the only one?
I have played through this game way to many times, and it just gets unlocked automatically when she becomes more slutty and when you have progressed enough. Not sure exactly where the trigger is sorry.

Reactions: Rolo

distme

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone got a save at the start of the good girl route? I seem to mess it up even with the walkthrough, red never appears in the hallway

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes