Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
hey dudes, got a problem. i've done all 3 public sex parts (school, park, cinema) and all 3 say "done" in the journal, but there somehow nothing happenes. it says done for like an ingame week now. talked to both boys, all i can whisper is that her shoe is untied and reading her mind just says she feels exposed, even thou i didn't tell her to go commando that day.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
hey dudes, got a problem. i've done all 3 public sex parts (school, park, cinema) and all 3 say "done" in the journal, but there somehow nothing happenes. it says done for like an ingame week now. talked to both boys, all i can whisper is that her shoe is untied and reading her mind just says she feels exposed, even thou i didn't tell her to go commando that day.
Seems a bit weird. Did you by any chance start the Good Girl path with Red, then go back to lowering her Study value?

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
Seems a bit weird. Did you by any chance start the Good Girl path with Red, then go back to lowering her Study value?
figured it out. just did every public thing again, one of them didn't register correctly i presume.

Reactions: disimulated

buff

May 29, 2017
I am always so conflicted about Feodosity's games. They have great ideas and inconsistent-but-somtimtes-really-good art, but they're always a buggy mess and I find myself having no flippin' clue what I am supposed to be doing to progress, and not sure if I am grinding because I am supposed to or grinding because some trigger condition was badly set up and cannot be met, and so nothing will ever happen.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I am always so conflicted about Feodosity's games. They have great ideas and inconsistent-but-somtimtes-really-good art, but they're always a buggy mess and I find myself having no flippin' clue what I am supposed to be doing to progress, and not sure if I am grinding because I am supposed to or grinding because some trigger condition was badly set up and cannot be met, and so nothing will ever happen.
I get what you're saying, but then I look at some of the extreme measures Feo goes to to make it easy on the player (like the journal and the exclamation marks on the map) and compare that to other open world games where you have to seek for ages to find the next event... and I wonder why people seem to have so much issue with Feo's work?

My guess is that it's making the right conversation choices that trip people up, but how is that different than just about any other game?

The bugs are real though and that's unfortunate, because the ideas and art are solid.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Very good game that I thoroughly enjoyed, wish it was a bit less "clunky/buggy" at times.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm a big fan of this game too. Were you able to get all three different endings?

What bugs did you find with the game?
And how would you suggest it could be made less "clunky"?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I've tried to play this game a couple times since it got completed. I love the art and the set up, and I know that I have to complete some daily activities to not get a Game Over. Yet, if a try not to stick to what is Anabel doing at the moment and "free roam" scenarios influencing people just for kicks, I end up getting a Game Over. One solution would be to not do that but: there is any known console variable I could watch and modify to not get discovered as a Demon?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I've tried to play this game a couple times since it got completed. I love the art and the set up, and I know that I have to complete some daily activities to not get a Game Over. Yet, if a try not to stick to what is Anabel doing at the moment and "free roam" scenarios influencing people just for kicks, I end up getting a Game Over. One solution would be to not do that but: there is any known console variable I could watch and modify to not get discovered as a Demon?
Just clear the "mini-game" once in a while, click the pile of papers in heaven and sort the souls and send bad guys to hell.
You can check the status of how close to a demon you have become buy checking your cursor(your hand).

And ye sorry don't know any console variable, you have to look trough the game files then.

Reactions: ariloxi

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Just clear the "mini-game" once in a while, click the pile of papers in heaven and sort the souls and send bad guys to hell.
You can check the status of how close to a demon you have become buy checking your cursor(your hand).

And ye sorry don't know any console variable, you have to look trough the game files then.
Thanks! I clear the mini-game often but I didn't knew about the cursor thing. That's gonna help a lot!

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How do you get the scene where the angel and the devil fuck each other?
There are two routes in the game:
1. Improve grades.​
2. Lower grades.​
If you follow the "lower grades route", it will show up later in the game - Close to the ending I would say, but you have to visit the Angel's office to see it.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes