• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mido45

Feb 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "Twistty ، النشر: 21624 ، العضو: 3554"]
شكرا لكم جميعا!!!
[USER = 2156]lonewolf [/ USER] ، [USER = 317]Ragnar [/ USER] و
[/اقتبس]
عندما أقوم بتنزيل اللعبة ، لا يمكنني تثبيتها على handoid.When I download the game I can't install it in the Android device says failure what's the reason

frameWut

Dec 26, 2019
So I just happen to finish all routes of the game and I just have one question, does tje true end have and ending picture like the good and bad ending where they show Anabel in their respective endings because the true ending is just pitch black for me.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So I just happen to finish all routes of the game and I just have one question, does tje true end have and ending picture like the good and bad ending where they show Anabel in their respective endings because the true ending is just pitch black for me.
If I recall, the True ending goes black, but then you wait or click and something more happens.

ZeroJack500

Jul 14, 2018
I play and see both ending but i fill it missing one ending and it is a atheist ending and it when the girl go out withe the other girl in the angle rout but it is a grate game

go6ko01

Dec 2, 2018
Beautiful game, with a really sexy MC, however it is slightly annoying that characters disappear when you attempt to hide the text with `MMB`, or `h` :(

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I play and see both ending but i fill it missing one ending and it is a atheist ending and it when the girl go out withe the other girl in the angle rout but it is a grate game
There's actually three endings... Use the walkthrough to make sure you get all three!

Manko Erozuen

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone got a full save for the last version pls ?
I've already done the game in a older version i don't really want to redo it

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes