• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Started new game and it froze on Day 1 when journal opened, won't close.
.. if its a new game you started, try to start over again.
As a side note this game do require a fair mount of CPU and RAM, so not sure if that have anything to do with it.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 04 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

Difference with original Android version: touch gestures and compressed

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this game has the darkest plot twist ive ever seeen man
Hehe true story, but it also have "good sides" to it ...
Think most of the evil / dark stuff have something to do with the artist really likes to draw such stuff ->

Reactions: MrOttakuRed

nevv97

Apr 14, 2018
Someone can tell me if there is more stuff like the groping in the train event? Cuz when i played this game it was just one event with this. Sorry for bad english xD

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Someone can tell me if there is more stuff like the groping in the train event? Cuz when i played this game it was just one event with this. Sorry for bad english xD
Only 1 time groping on the buss, but she will dream about the buss later and getting fucked by 3 guys.
But its only a dream, it does not happen after :(

Reactions: nevv97

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
What New in updated?? Because I full finish this game
This is the final bug fix version (version 1.0f).

Depending on which version of 1.0 you played, there may be two new scenes with side characters (Murano+Edwin, Yoga girl from park). Nothing new with Anabel (MC).

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
That's bad, this game might be so cool, so much freedom for fantasy, but the developer is a lazy man and didn't compete the quests escalating... I got so many scenarios in my mind, that I expected to see in this game - but not a single from my desired scenes or primitive logical order of aftermath events did not appeared in the, so called, "final version" of this, how is better to say, ligtly developed project. (((

Reactions: byedark

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's bad, this game might be so cool, so much freedom for fantasy, but the developer is a lazy man and didn't compete the quests escalating... I got so many scenarios in my mind, that I expected to see in this game - but not a single from my desired scenes or primitive logical order of aftermath events did not appeared in the, so called, "final version" of this, how is better to say, ligtly developed project. (((
Sorry but I don't agree at all... My Little Angel is a really big game for a 2 persons project, 1 developer and 1 artist. They have a huge amount of animated scenes in this game alone. Also they have been doing several other minor projects alongside it, and are now working on another game. They simply got tired of MLA and wanted to do something else, which is pretty common with developers. Not to mention they are only at 1000$ on patreon...... Lazy ?, wrong word to use really.

Reactions: LoafyLemon
Feb 11, 2019
Sorry but I don't agree at all... My Little Angel is a really big game for a 2 persons project, 1 developer and 1 artist. They have a huge amount of animated scenes in this game alone. Also they have been doing several other minor projects alongside it, and are now working on another game. They simply got tired of MLA and wanted to do something else, which is pretty common with developers. Not to mention they are only at 1000$ on patreon...... Lazy ?, wrong word to use really.
What project are they working on?

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
According to the changelog the angelic end has a relationship with the teacher and redhead. Does that mean she ends with the redhead or just that she has that scene with her then they part ways?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
According to the changelog the angelic end has a relationship with the teacher and redhead. Does that mean she ends with the redhead or just that she has that scene with her then they part ways?
If you raise Studying skills, you will go on the "Angel route" and you will come across several scenes with the tearcher, and after him you will get a couple of lesbian scenes. And then they part ways.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes