Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
22GB? WTH?
Win/Mac/linux ????

Don't tell me that someone put all 3 full versions into one zip?

EDIT:
OK - it's not, but every f*ing single image is animated (slight sliding left and right, like shaking ass). Completely unnecessary, but ok.
I just woinder how this will work in later even bigger updates.

BTW: i NEVER EVER have played ANY FINISHED game being close to 20 GB

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
This page needs some clarification.

Day 1 on itch is 19gb download.
the new update is 22gb download.

The new download when run starts at a point that immediately assumes that you have played day 1.

So this story so far needs 40+ gb zipped.

Is anything in this project actually compressed?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
22GB, ok that's fine but no MEGA download?? You expect people to download 22 GB with their browser? 20 years later they'll still be here waiting.
no, it's NOT fine - as it's only NEW content. All the previous content is missing as it seems.
You need to download ep 1 too (but it's been removed)
So for new player there is no reason at all to waste time for download

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I mean it looks fun, but I have no idea whats going on since its just Part 2, unless am missing something or can't find part one. I played a bit but am so lost I can't really get into the flow.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2452470

Overview:
Welcome to My Little Harem. A coming of age Adult Visual Novel about a boy turning 18 and the crazy stuff that happens on his 18th birthday and beyond. I don't want to give out any spoilers but the MC has some very interesting powers that you unlock during the day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-07
Release Date: 2024-09-25
Developer: Betazero F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

View attachment 2452465 View attachment 2452466 View attachment 2452467 View attachment 2452468 View attachment 2452469 View attachment 2452471 View attachment 2452472 View attachment 2452473 View attachment 2452474 View attachment 2452475 View attachment 2452476
"I have a pretty sick brain and at least I think I am a little funny too." To quote you, I think I like you already. I'm gonna challenge you to be sicker and funnier, then we become BFF, lol. Good luck with your game, downloading now.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
...but is it good?!

This game needs more reviews!

downloading now to give it later some review...
well - imho NO
aside the way to big download size, you start right in ep 2, and previous content is missing - so you don't even know what's happening, even the gameplay, the renders and all that, are not really worth a download imho.
I just didn't review so early, but for me it's a big nono - already uninstalled and regretting every second wasted on download.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you put more effort into your overview, you will get more members interested in your game. :sneaky:

Excessively large download + many comments on poor gameplay and poor art quality = 1723045177116.jpeg ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
no, it's NOT fine - as it's only NEW content. All the previous content is missing as it seems.
You need to download ep 1 too (but it's been removed)
So for new player there is no reason at all to waste time for download
Ohh ya i was wonderin why the fuck we had to name are selves like 4 different names and was lost was good the VN first launched then all the turning it to girl and weird shit

Reactions: Hyperserver
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes