SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty

any compressed version please :)

Will see about doing a few, depending on time.

Maybe, will take a look...looks like a dead game anyway.

Note, both of those will take a few hours since the updated part 1 is missing and not posted, it is nothing but videos.

My Little Harem [Part 1 v13.5] [Betazero]

My Little Harem [Part 2 v21] [Betazero]

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyLittleHarem-V21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
jfc.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Brothel part no longer exists.
If v11 is separate game/part, links should be included in OP and explanation for new viewers.
If saves do not carry over (I assume they don't as I was dumped in the deep end on v21) left us know.
We need info for such a heavy game. If compression is an issue, there is a wizard or 2 here to help.
Let people know skipping works, but because so many animations usually just shows grey checkerboard BG.
Like the sickness. Seems good once I figure out where to start.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The best way I can discribe this game is being shot into a Universe where nothing makes sense and the rules are constantly changing. Women give birth instantly to 18 year olds, a cavelcade of characters merg or gender swap into new ones so you barely know who is who.

Then you get to fact that the dev keeps asking you to name yourself instead of just seeing up a consistant variable for all scenes.

Finally we have the cherry on top of this dungpile, the size of this mess being 20GB!!! Yeah don't waste your time until the dev learns what compression is.

After reading this review I now feel that I must download this just to check the code, it sounds like a nightmare lol

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So it just decides for us to stay merged with Cindy? I'm out, also, if you have a male MC transform into a girl and fucked as one, you should always focus a lot on the difference, but after the first time the MC just treats everything the same, such a waste of time, it feels like an excuse to add the male protag tag when you wanted to make a female protag game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If v11 is separate game/part, links should be included in OP and explanation for new viewers.
If saves do not carry over (I assume they don't as I was dumped in the deep end on v21) left us know.
We need info for such a heavy game. If compression is an issue, there is a wizard or 2 here to help.
Let people know skipping works, but because so many animations usually just shows grey checkerboard BG.
Like the sickness. Seems good once I figure out where to start.
v0.11 is not the newest version. The one on Itch.io is v13.5. And yes, I reported it to get it added to the OP, it will be taken care of when an uploader has time. I'm pretty sure the game is dead anyway and this one posted today was posted forever ago.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Little Harem [Part 1 v13.5] [Betazero]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Little Harem [Part 2 v21] [Betazero]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
hey so i downloaded the game and it says its part 2 , i cant find part 1 of the game
You can get the first one from , I think its called day one but its the first half of the game.

Edit: click the itch link it will take you to the day one game page for part 1

darkzipper

Nov 23, 2021
did i even download the right game? i thought you played as a boy not a gender changing futa? (not that i mind the futa part)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes