some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
22GB, ok that's fine but no MEGA download?? You expect people to download 22 GB with their browser? 20 years later they'll still be here waiting.
they are still people download big file with browser ? damn i didn't know. since it has huge risk, like 70% you can't resume it if suddenly you lost your connection.

btw just advice use downloader like IDM you get 30days free trial or you can use FDM for free alternative.

• Sad
Reactions: Vechernyaya

Grimmay

Mar 18, 2019
honestly it looks good but with no good way to download it, im just going to have to pass on this one and i couldnt get any of the Part 1 files to work so wont even know what happens

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I mean it looks fun, but I have no idea whats going on since its just Part 2, unless am missing something or can't find part one. I played a bit but am so lost I can't really get into the flow.
This was surely a mistake by the person who shared the links and did not explain that the parts are individual from each other, meaning day 1 and day 2 are not in the same game, they are separated, each weighing about 20 GB, the Op should have the links for part 1 and links for part 2, instead what probably happened was that whoever updated the thread thinking day 2 had all the content deleted the links for day 1.

If anyone is interested in day 1, they should try reporting the thread explaining the situation, and a moderator or staff can restore the links. (It wouldn't be the first time this happens)

Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' even though the main character is a guy?
The game contains forced transformation, the protagonist changes from male to female and then is raped by a female character with a strap on, hence the tag.

Anyway reading the itch page this game is practically abandoned, this version is from September 2023 and day 1 is from February 2023, tthe dev put it on free or donate 48 days ago, and closed the patreon account.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chris2041 and Lerd0
Feb 20, 2024
Those tags and comments from the dev, are up to date.

I tried it and it's really not very interesting, it's like I said a fuckfest, with some unavoidable content, also the dev practically treats the player as retarded if you don't choose what he/she wants and forces the player that way, for example you don't like it that the Mc transform into a Female and get fucked with a strapon? well bad luck if you choose "No" the game shows you the message that it is the end of the update....if you proceed to the scene the mc is raped by a lesbian with a strapon who also humiliates the mc, drugs him and leaves him in the showers, then they take him to a sex dungeon and that's where the game ends, but the mc at all times seems drugged and can't even say a sentence.
If this is the style of the game, that the dev decides what the player chooses, then fuck the dev and the game is immediately on the ignore list. Worst shit that has ever been here.

Thanks for this and you saved a hell of a lot of people's time by sharing this here.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Dev I think you should update the OP and put the Tags in "Genre Spoiler" and an explanation in "dev notes".

View attachment 2454056

Is some of the content avoidable or is it all forced?

Thanks, good luck.
Thanks. A lot of unavoidable content is the biggest red flag for games like this. Absolutely terrible idea for any dev. I just don't get it. Might as well put kinetic novel. Cause if there's no choice it's not a VN. I just don't understand how devs can think unavoidable scenes are a good thing.

Reactions: Vechernyaya

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
~23gb bruh...

Is Orange Box included or what? Can i play Portal or oldschool Team Fortress. Or atleast watch the Lord of the Rings triology?
I mean there are H-Games where i can see why the've that size, but looking at the screenshots... i dunno...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
22GB, ok that's fine but no MEGA download?? You expect people to download 22 GB with their browser? 20 years later they'll still be here waiting.
MEGA's free accounts are only 20GB.....and well why would uploaders use their personal premium accounts so the white knights can file false DMCA claims?

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
it's not even a 20 GB game - it's a 20 GB SINGLE UPDATE - you would need the 19 GB update 1 too :p
(so 39 GB for that tiny shit bit of content - :p)
so we're getting into aaa game file size. can someone elaborate what we get for the file size?

the images look about average or slightly below graphics wise(compared to similar games) from screen shots. sounds like the game paths are fairly linear(thus no need for for tons of space for heavy variations/paths). the game is in renpy so there is no gameplay/complexity of a world to burn resources like something in unity. i am almost tempted to dl the game just to figure out what is in the almost 40gb's when everything points to it should be maybe a tenth of that

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Im quite sure this game been on v21 for awhile and the dev been gone for months, something do to about stepping back from the game and focusing on their work. I mean i kinda understand, gotta eat.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes