• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
A chance for uncensor on this one?
If there was I would have done it already. These animations are made up of individual frame PNGs meaning this is not a live2d render with a mosaic filter. So, unless someone redraws the mosaic area it will remain censored.

For any aspiring artists though you can get a good idea of this devs art style for genitals due to the mosaics not doing their job properly on a few select frames here and there.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Thanks for the explanation mate, i appreciate it, wish it would be easier to de-censor because for most people it ruins the fun of it
It is a ball ache yes but, eventually you learn to find arousal in other aspects of the content. For me personally Panties is more than enough when it comes to Japanese games (y)

Reactions: Yukihirou

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
I purchased the game and have been playing it on and off since it was first released by Hop beer. If you think it's buggy now... Lets just say you've all got it good haha!
I can second this, it was truly shit eating at times with how buggy it was(and probably still is) during release. Like goddamn what the fuck, i was being king crimson'd to different scenes at many times.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I only play this like a hour... this is "Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~" but in color and worst quality.

Gameplay basic and grind but not funny, and "Imouto?! Life" have better sleeping scene. I like the art, but... i that case its better only search the CG.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I can second this, it was truly shit eating at times with how buggy it was(and probably still is) during release. Like goddamn what the fuck, i was being king crimson'd to different scenes at many times.
Reminds me of the seizure sex scenes lol. It's actually improved a lot in terms of bugs and they also added an ASMR ear cleaning event, not 100% sure what triggers it but, I think it's related to the option that expresses your worries to her.

I only play this like a hour... this is "Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~" but in color and worst quality.

Gameplay basic and grind but not funny, and "Imouto?! Life" have better sleeping scene. I like the art, but... i that case its better only search the CG.
If you take a look at Hop Beers previous titles you'll realize this is their first attempt at a game like this. I'm sure you can do better than the old "it's like darksouls but..." argument :cautious:. If this game had ended up being as good as the game you mentioned then it really would be an exact copy of it. It feels "worse" because it has differences. It's those differences which will eventually lead to another great game.

As for the CG. good luck finding it anywhere as there are 3000+ individual PNGs that have to be stitched together to make a single animation or sprite.

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
If there was I would have done it already. These animations are made up of individual frame PNGs meaning this is not a live2d render with a mosaic filter. So, unless someone redraws the mosaic area it will remain censored.

For any aspiring artists though you can get a good idea of this devs art style for genitals due to the mosaics not doing their job properly on a few select frames here and there.

yep. basically made their own layered gifs.
thats not actual movement XD its just 15 images i dragged into movie maker. the clit is visible but each image is actually censored. :|
If anyone knows where the saved files are i can give you a near 100%
View attachment images.mp4

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
yep. basically made their own layered gifs.
thats not actual movement XD its just 15 images i dragged into movie maker. the clit is visible but each image is actually censored. :|
If anyone knows where the saved files are i can give you a near 100%
View attachment 1508821
Saves go in the www folder in the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
There are some things mentioned in the savegame that i cant find; several ingredients for cooking, hypnosis apps and some sex toys. Anyone managed to activate these or is that lost content they didnt put in the game (yet)?

DeathLight

May 26, 2017
there is something strange when you tell her a scary storie, for the second or third time, before going to sleep. The transition to the bed isn't working. You can still click on the spots/buttons but the picture of her in the bed isn't appearing.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Little Sister Came To My House [v2.05] [Hop Beer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.09 GB
Compressed Win Size:290 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
By the way, I am the only one with white flickering problem?
no, it is a result of how they do animations and if you break the sequence by skipping or doing too much at the same time, that happens.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes