VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Love Path [v0.05] [AwelianGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
I'm Awelian. I'm a new game maker. My Love Path is my first game project and its have fate system. What you do will affect the progress of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-19
Release Date: 2019-02-19
Developer: AwelianGames
Censored: None
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Is it weird if I ask if it's animated? I kind of have a habit of assuming it's animated coz of the HS models...

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
Is it weird if I ask if it's animated? I kind of have a habit of assuming it's animated coz of the HS models...
No animation at this time. Animated scenes will be added in future updates.

What's a 'fate system'? Some ingame stat thing?
Your choices affect the future of the game. For example, if you are a beloved with Juliet, you will play a part about Juliet in the next updates.

May 30, 2017
Are the tags accurate for the current version of the game? Or are they what might come in future updates? Cause thats a bunch of tags for a 275mb first release.

Also like others said, some description of the plot/setting/main character would be great. Lastly calling what is just a choice driven story (like pretty much every other renpy vn) a "fate system" is probably needlessly confusing and might come off as pretentious.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
Are the tags accurate for the current version of the game? Or are they what might come in future updates? Cause thats a bunch of tags for a 275mb first release.

Also like others said, some description of the plot/setting/main character would be great. Lastly calling what is just a choice driven story (like pretty much every other renpy vn) a "fate system" is probably needlessly confusing and might come off as pretentious.

You will be divided into 3 main roads according to your preferences. There will be 3 different games in future updates. Each will have different endings and events.

Characters

Progress

Reactions: dellstone
May 30, 2017
You will be divided into 3 main roads according to your preferences. There will be 3 different games in future updates. Each will have different endings and events.

Characters

Progress
Alright, that's a lot more to go on. You didn't answer about the tags though.

Also Niki mustve hit puberty at like 7 if that is her at 12. Like geeeeez. And she has far darker skin than both her parents lol.

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019

Also Niki mustve hit puberty at like 7 if that is her at 12. Like geeeeez. And she has far darker skin than both her parents lol.
I'm sorry I didn't realize. The tags are correct for this version.

She's just a little tall. :unsure: And you paid attention to the skin color. Maybe there's something different about it.;)

And and my main language is not English. Some mistakes have been overlooked while translating. They will be corrected in the next release. :cool:(y)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
She's just a little tall. :unsure: And you paid attention to the skin color. Maybe there's something different about it.;)
FYI patreon will block your account if they find out about incest and 12 y/o character. And they will find out eventually.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016

Was about to say the same thing.

Also, considering the age of the characters, I always believe that, if you want to add a "teen" character to your plot, never give a precise age like that. Just design your character to "act" like the age you think he/she has, and let players figure out their age themselves.

The same thing can be done with incest as well since Patreon has decided to not allow it anymore. Just set up every reaction according to an "incest logic", but don't objectively tell the relation of the characters to each other. This also makes it a lot easier for incest "mods". That's basically what Dark Silver himself did recently with his latest game.

Either that, or allow the player to set the relation at the start of the game, but design all the interactions to follow your original game design intent (incest, in this case).

Everything said and done, I actually enjoyed this little alpha. Not enough to become a patron yet, but looking forward to seeing a bit more in the future.

FYI patreon will block your account if they find out about incest and 12 y/o character. And they will find out eventually.
Honestly, I do know quite a few games that explicitly have incest in their core and still haven't had any problem with Patreon yet. But, yes, it could happen at any given moment. It's, always, a risk nowadays.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
@Awelian

May I suggest not using turkish letters, might save you from future headache. Also there is one untranslated text and a few mis translated texts.
Yabancı => Stranger
Infiltrated => dozed off / fell asleep (google translate for "sızmak" refers to sneaking around)
Juliet uyanır => Juliet wakes up.
There is a point where you call your daughter "him" when you try to make her talk.
These are the ones that I can remember top of my head. But there is some more, you might want to have that checked over.

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
rangaru
D3ssel

There is never any sexual content related to that character. She is a child and she just got the role in the story.

I've updated this statement on the patreon. Thank you for feedback.

@Awelian

May I suggest not using turkish letters, might save you from future headache. Also there is one untranslated text and a few mis translated texts.
Yabancı => Stranger
Infiltrated => dozed off / fell asleep (google translate for "sızmak" refers to sneaking around)
Juliet uyanır => Juliet wakes up.
There is a point where you call your daughter "him" when you try to make her talk.
These are the ones that I can remember top of my head. But there is some more, you might want to have that checked over.

Thanks for feedback. You can be sure that all of them will be corrected.