VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Love Path [v0.05] [AwelianGames]

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
can't get the game to go past lucy entering room just getting the following

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'odakucakla\u015fma.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 346, in script
x "Lucy and Mike embrace each other."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'odakucaklasma.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 346, in script
x "Lucy and Mike embrace each other."
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 644, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\CG\Desktop\MyLovePath-0.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'odakucaklasma.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
My Love Path 0.05
Tue Feb 19 17:26:59 2019

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
Is the rape an avoidable choice, or does it happen no matter what?
This is a choice and you must bear the consequences.

Awelian: LOL, if it you fist relise, when why 0.05 version? o_O
I didn't publish it in the development process. First versions were developed offline.

soleroth

Have others encountered this error? I wonder about that. If there is a general error, I can look at the details again. But this was almost the beginning of the game and no such feedback from the players.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I experienced no errors at all.

Language/dialogue needs some love. I received -2 with Lucy for intervening the Juliet incident, seemed a bit odd.

Overall, shows promise. (y)

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017

I didn't publish it in the development process. First versions were developed offline.

soleroth

Have others encountered this error? I wonder about that. If there is a general error, I can look at the details again. But this was almost the beginning of the game and no such feedbac

soleroth

Have others encountered this error? I wonder about that. If there is a general error, I can look at the details again. But this was almost the beginning of the game and no such feedback from the players.
have it working now not sure what did it maybe because i wasn't in fullscreen or using a different ectractor on the file but something did it so all good now

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
I experienced no errors at all.

Language/dialogue needs some love. I received -2 with Lucy for intervening the Juliet incident, seemed a bit odd.

Overall, shows promise. (y)

There are three different values for Lucy. Your father's love, love and corruption. Getting closer to Juliet reduces the love for Lucy. You can't love to everyone at the same time. Incest is not mandatory. You can only stay as a father.

My English is not good. I am improving myself.:giggle:

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
@avelian its look great but, not againts you, but my comment is for almost everyone making game.....

Why you dont take character with radical difference with their body.... Mean like for you, they look to have all the same breast size so basically only the face change girl to an other....

Will take Harem Hotel as example... all the girl are ''different'' so way more fun to try to discover them than having same girl with different face....

Thats my opinion, but still look a good game !

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
@avelian its look great but, not againts you, but my comment is for almost everyone making game.....

Why you dont take character with radical difference with their body.... Mean like for you, they look to have all the same breast size so basically only the face change girl to an other....

Will take Harem Hotel as example... all the girl are ''different'' so way more fun to try to discover them than having same girl with different face....

Thats my opinion, but still look a good game !

Your opinions are important. Thank you for feedback. :unsure::giggle:

I would be more interested in this game if I didn't have to give up one some girls just to progress the story.
Fade system is actually the butterfly effect. I wanted it to be a playable game again. In future updates, you can find the women you missed again.

I can't help it. When I see 'MLP' I think My Little Pony.

What can I say, lol :LOL:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There are a lot of issues with words that describe gender. Girls being refered to as He and Him etc.
English sentences are also a bit weird and wrong sometimes.

Other than that I like the game so far. I would like to see pregnancy content in the future & more choices in regards to where/how you finish the intercourse in general.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Awelian

Jan 23, 2019
There are a lot of issues with words that describe gender. Girls being refered to as He and Him etc.
English sentences are also a bit weird and wrong sometimes.

Other than that I like the game so far. I would like to see pregnancy content in the future & more choices in regards to where/how you finish the intercourse in general.

Thank you for feedback. English will be better in future updates. Pregnancy will definitely occur. Ending the relationship will bring a painful period as in every relationship.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4