incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I usually don't care about ntr as long as the game has incest but from what I've read it's not the case with this one, so I'm sneaking out lol

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Is the bull the mc's bully? I'm kinda tired of that setting. I like it more when it's a person the mc trust that cucks him, or at least someone that he doesn't have much animosity towards. It'd be a double betrayal lol

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Overview:
NTR at school

Short and concise overview. Nooicce :ROFLMAO:
My guess is, someone requested this game but did not make the effort to provide any kind of information or details about it. BaasB being the most upstanding and responsibilty community member carry out her duty to provide the best OP as possible, knowing before hand the onslaught facepalms that follows it. It is sad but true:cry:.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Needs a Kinetic Novel tag seeing as there is no game play to this rather it is just a story of how you bully gets balls deep into your mom and floods her with his seed.

But to be honest when I saw the NTR scene It has be wondering does the NTR guy have a period fetish because when I first saw the woman's vagina it seriously looked as though she had some blood down there. The same could be said of her foot seeing as it looked as though it was bleeding.

But putting that aside here is hoping when this is all set and done Tyrone (Marcus) has MC mom carrying his kids and has the mother so broken and far gone that he is willing to push all responsibility for taking care of it onto the wimpy son. Bonus points if the MC has to watch and after the Bully releases his load into the mother he is made to clean it out in order to "keep her from getting pregnant."

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
My guess is, someone requested this game but did not make the effort to provide any kind of information or details about it. BaasB being the most upstanding and responsibilty community member carry out her duty to provide the best OP as possible, knowing before hand the onslaught facepalms that follows it. It is sad but true:cry:.
Good part is, that we are two updates behind......

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes