• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I didnt thought Zulyus is even alive after the failure of Homestay Heaven. But it just proves a true cuck cant change his true desires so he is projecting now lol. (Asians and their love for being cucked by blacks :rolleyes:)
I may hate this genre but I like Zulyus models, from all his "games" so in the end I rename "MC" to "Zulyus" and change the douche name to "Me" with a small script. ;)
Thats how you can enjoy such games. But the problem remains that the douche is black so you have to use your imagination lol.

Tried the game and its meh. I dont read the dialogs since there is nothing to read about. MC gets cucked by black kid and Mom is your typical NTR doujinshi level retarded and thats all you need to know. Game has a lenght of 15 min max. FMC face looks cute/hot but her genitals looks disgusting.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I wish there's a part 4 of hiroki ntr instead. That one is a ntr masterpiece deserving of continuation.

Zulyus is a mega-cuck and he knows that. I had a talk with him and he really wanted to continue but because his old PC died and he lost the models of the FMC so he had to pause. Here is a link where he made a prequel of it but its quite old. People dont post much of him since he is irrelevant but its better then nothing. And the best part is -> you dont have to give him money lol.

If you look closely you will see that the Teacher model is the same, but the FMC is a different one. Seems like he tried to recreate her but failed lol.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
lol. WTF? Is that asian guy painted brown with straight blonde hair supposed to be black?
He bleached/processed his hair and he is mixed because his dad probably cucked an asian woman from her boyfriend and he learned it from him.. Whats the problem?

:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
He bleached/processed his hair and he is mixed because his dad probably cucked an asian woman from her boyfriend and he learned it from him.. Whats the problem?

:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it's less genetically likely than being born a chimera with lobster-claw hands... Most realistic interpretations: 1. He's an Asian dude who's died his hair blonde, painted himself dark brown and somehow is able to get away with blackface. 2. The dev just got lazy and didn't want to search for or couldn't find an appropriate honey select model with African features.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, it's less genetically likely than being born a chimera with lobster-claw hands... Most realistic interpretations: 1. He's an Asian dude who's died his hair blonde, painted himself dark brown and somehow is able to get away with blackface. 2. The dev just got lazy and didn't want to search for or couldn't find an appropriate honey select model with African features.
Well, Dev. is kinda lazy to some point but when it comes to NTR, he tries his best but its not much I will agree. Compare to his only one Vanilla game how janky, buggy, uninspired and boring it was to his cuck games, you will see a clear difference since the cuck stuff is his bread and butter. His models looks good tho but Im not sure if they are custom made or took from the H2 moding discord.

That Tyrone/Lamonte look like they do here is a common issue in HS1/HS2. The game never put much details into male models and there was not much effort put into "appropriate" african features since the game was made for the normal people who self insert as asians for the fun. Hence the male models look like them. Only through the modding community you get all weird stuff added like BBC, blacked etc but they really look wrong.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
My Lovely Mom [v0.2] [Zulyus] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (763.21 MB) / Compressed Size (114.84 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (728.80 MB) / Compressed Size (80.61 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
This game is a 1-to-1 remake of the hentai work Yasashikatta Haha ga Boku o Ijimeteta Kuzu Otoko no Seidorei ni Naru made no Kioku Zenpen (Memories of How my Gentle Mother Became a Sex Slave to the Scum who Bullied Me) by Rorimuti. Not that that's a bad thing, but figured someone should point it out.

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
So quick question to yall but in NTR most of the villians are made dark skinned fellas still cause of the racist notions and fear of a black man stealing your girl still, right?
I don't think they are. It is a small niche sub genre.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes