Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
8/10

Minus one point for "How do you want the girls to call you."
If you pick one, master or daddy etc. there are still Misters thrown in. If you pick a title, it should be the only one used.
Minus one point for how short it is.
The models are okay and I like small to medium sized tits, however it could be longer. It's like a short story and those for voracious readers don't even give a challenge.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I kind of agree with you guys, we will consider titling it clearer if we do such a version again in the future. Although, this information is indicated in Dev Notes.
Yea, but like dev notes are like manuals. You only read them if something goes terribly wrong. A fact of which I as a software developer my self am tragically aware. Most people just read the title, see the images and click download. So you want to present all relevant information within those 10-30 seconds of early attention span when decisions are made.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I am into loli and really really respect the artwork - but somehow DK games are not doing it for me. Cannot explain why. :cry:

Edit: Maybe it is the missing buildup, i.e. you know that you're gonna f... them soon!?
I feel somehow similar, loved the game with the video chat tho

Reactions: Vrijgeest

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
haven't read the hole thread, but at a glance, no one seems to talk about the fact that the animations aren't playing... found out that the "images.rpy" file is pointing to .webm files, but the videos are in .ogv! So here's a quick fix(just drop the file in the "/game/" folder!!

Reactions: fot

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Pc version still not working here, even from mega link (every .7z where there's no 32bit exe, it won't start - my system is 64bit). Help plz...

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
haven't read the hole thread, but at a glance, no one seems to talk about the fact that the animations aren't playing... found out that the "images.rpy" file is pointing to .webm files, but the videos are in .ogv! So here's a quick fix(just drop the file in the "/game/" folder!!
there are animations ??? I've never noticed the entire time playing the game :v lol

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
sorry to hear about your horrible taste

also, they're not loli. loli is prepubescent, term has been bastardized to hell... these are teens, hebe, jailbait, expired lolis, whatever :p
gonna be honest, i usually dont care since, its fake, so, whatever, but, the more realistic the graphic, the less interesting i feel about them. i just dont like this look, with 3d models. its kinda like crossing a line for me that i genuinely do not want to.

so i get where he was comming from.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
This one has a bit too much dialogue for my tastes. Pet says something, slave corrects her, master says how slave was wrong then says how pet was wrong, pet responds, slave responds, master responds, then the action proceeds. Repeat for each action ...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes