2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

NTR MANIAC

Maniac
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
I don't have any problem with NTR games but the plot of this game is so dumb. You really think governments won't step in to get the last 5 fertile women on the planet? If governments didn't just straight up abduct the women, they would use money to encourage them and pay for any IVF procedures necessary. But nope, MC has to coerce his wife to sleep with his buddy.
Hello! The things you mentioned will be included in future versions of my game, but since I’m a one-person team, it’s not possible for me to deliver everything at once. Thanks for your comment!

NTR MANIAC

Maniac
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
My favourite genre is definitely the NTR, but there are two bull types that doesn't turn me on at all in these games. Those handsome blonde kitty boys, and the bbc ...And there you go.. here we have a blonde handsome bbc..
Maybe I'll still give it a go, since the wife looks super hot.
Hey man, I'm sorry I ended up hitting all the combinations you don't like :LOL:. It's true that there's BBC content, but Andrew won't be my only side character. You can check out versions 2 and 3!

NTR MANIAC

Maniac
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Damn I've seen more and more of these "wife sharing" games released on here recently. I'm guessing it's partly due to the popularity of AVN's like The East Block, but they need to be done well and I'm sorry but this one isn't in my opinion.
It's definitely not my favourite sub genre but I can enjoy it if it's done well. There needs to be some build up in the story, some teasing, this one just has the wife in her knees to the hung black guy a soon as we see him.
Not to mention the spelling and grammatical errors, I know that English isn't everyones first language but there are plenty of people out there willing to test and proof read games for free even.
The story is still in its early stages, and I plan to add most of the content you mentioned in smaller updates. Also, I paid more attention to grammar in this version. Thanks for your constructive feedback!

NTR MANIAC

Maniac
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
It looked like it might be a good game until i saw the black friend and I knew that he would have a ridiculous size cock and well he did, why is it when ever game developers have a black person in the game he has to have a stupid size cock BBC is a myth it like they imagine every black person on the planet has a big cock. Still to each there own good luck with your game.
Hey man, right now there's only one black character in the game. In the future, there will be more variety, and I promise, not all of them will be BBC.

NTR MANIAC

Maniac
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Yeah there were a few typos in the dialogs. And it has some of the usual NTR/cuckolding stereotypes. Also, even though I changed the name of the wife to another name, "Emily" still popped up in a couple of dialogs.

Still liked it though as the wife is very attractive. So will keep an eye on this one.
All the errors have been fixed, unless I missed something. I hope you enjoy version two. Thanks for your feedback, my friend!

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for My Loyal Wife [v0.2] [NTR MANIAC]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port Fixed
(352 MB)

For other host links please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port to v0.2

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
The story is still in its early stages, and I plan to add most of the content you mentioned in smaller updates. Also, I paid more attention to grammar in this version. Thanks for your constructive feedback!
I noticed a definite improvement with the grammar in Episode 2 and I for one really appreciate that. The build up and structure of the new episode was also better even though it was fairly short. Overall I enjoyed Episode 2 more than I did the first.
Well done dev for taking the feedback on board and making improvements.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR MANIAC
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes