baronm

Jun 17, 2017
I managed to put the cheats to work with older save files of the game v0.4.1.

I started a new game on v0.4.1 (on lewd mode) and saved the game.
So... press win+r and type %appdata% and press ok.

View attachment 1575265

After that go to local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default

There's four files like these

View attachment 1575285

Copy the "MLW_Default_Persistent.sav" and save somewhere else.

Now open the v0.4.5, start a new lewd mode game and save.

Go again to appdata local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default and there will be files like these.

View attachment 1575291

So... rename the file "MLW_Default_Persistent.sav" that you saved to "Persistent.sav", paste and replace the file in local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default.

Open the game, click on continue and the cheats worked for me ;)

View attachment 1575299

Hope i have been clear enough to you guys, my english is far from good :LOL:
I will leave my "Persistent.sav" here too :)
This worked for me - thanks!

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
Unfortunately the cheats don't fix the broken quests. Tried a couple of times but can't get the swimsuit photoshoot to trigger. Doing parts of Claire's quest also seems to reset the progress for the photoshoot quest and breaks it even more.

Mister66

May 15, 2021

View attachment 1575265

View attachment 1575285

Go again to appdata local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default and there will be files like these.

View attachment 1575291

So... rename the file "MLW_Default_Persistent.sav" that you saved to "Persistent.sav", paste and replace the file in local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default.

View attachment 1575299

work very thank y

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is masturbation broken for anyone else? Because at the moment I get no response when selecting it in the action menu.

Last edited:

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Normal walking speed shouldn't feel like you're crawling. Need to increase walking speed by a factor of 1.5-2.5 and increase sprinting speed by 1.25-1.75. Game feels like a chore running around, makes it impossible to enjoy the good parts when 95% of the game is just walking slowly from A to B because I am out of stamina.

Hsjc

Jun 28, 2017

View attachment 1575265

View attachment 1575285

View attachment 1575291

View attachment 1575299

idk why but i cant find the safe file... help :(

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Guys I have downloaded this never tried it yet but looks cool and try it tonight but I see complaints like walking speed u should try this

Should be able to get in there and make some changes I have used it for VR games and stuff give it a try and thanks to the hero for sharing!

Mgunh1

Jul 19, 2019
So, in short, this is a buggy as all hell, the Lewd patch here is non-functional (tested), and the public version isn't worth the time it took to download (which, at 5GB took a while).

To get the official lewd patch it is $250, which this game is seriously not worth. Unfortunately you already need access to the Lewd version for the cheat save patch posted earlier in the thread to work. The fact that you need a save from an earlier version of the game to get key elements of the current version to work says a lot too, I think.

Wow. Really wish I had done a bit more research before downloading this.

Reactions: radohak

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So, in short, this is a buggy as all hell, the Lewd patch here is non-functional (tested), and the public version isn't worth the time it took to download (which, at 5GB took a while).

To get the official lewd patch it is $250, which this game is seriously not worth. Unfortunately you already need access to the Lewd version for the cheat save patch posted earlier in the thread to work. The fact that you need a save from an earlier version of the game to get key elements of the current version to work says a lot too, I think.

Wow. Really wish I had done a bit more research before downloading this.
You always require the patch for the specific version. It's the same with most games on this site, unless otherwise stated. This version is labelled "test", which is likely a pre-release version, for bug testing, riddled with bugs. You don't need a lewd patch for this version, you just need the save game persistence fix, which is above.

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
if you're having problems with everything running in slow mo I discovered its due to the frame rate being tied to the animations.
Turning the graphics down seems to fix it.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Bugs:
1) some inventory slots become unusable after Teddie gives you clothes to pose with
2) Quest "Do you even lift" never finishes, also you can even skip the workout (talk how you finished work our with Sofie and still get the clothes). Pretty much a duplication bug. Also this quest disappears after you restart or load the save. Probably requires to finish initial goals of doing 10 reps with everything to start duping
3) "breast enhancement" does not work
4) restarting and loading also brakes the "photoshoot" quest line with Teddie
5) Photoshop #4 with Teddie doesn't work, meaning quest does not proceed after "Talk to Teddie about posing" phase. He gives you swimsuit and nothing happens. Pretty much you can get as much sets of swimsuit as you want and it still won't trigger the next phase. Posing with the swimsuit also doesn't trigger the photoshoot.

Also:
there are no muscles called "press muscles", those are "abdominals" or "abs". In English muscles that do pressing movements are front anterior muscles like front delts, serratus anterior and pectorals (chest musles). Push up, bench press, overhead press are all classical pressing movements.
Squats do not develop glutes that much, instead they are very Quad driven (front/anterior leg muscles that consists of 4 heads)

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Can someone please explain what is doing?

I don't want to waste time downloading censored version and other user said that this patch not working with current version.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
To be honest, I doubt that developers ran the game themselves before releasing new version. Perhaps they just wanted to show something to patreons on holidays. It is completely botched.

Reactions: roysarbanu
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes