DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
(Ashley knocks and enters Saki's room)

Ash: "Hi. I'm Ashley. I'm new here, studying English."

Student Standing on Bed: "Saki. I study Sociology."

Ash: "Saki, I see you, standing on the bed, eyeing the perfectly functional light fixture and I can't help thinking I interrupted something yet, should not leave."

Saki: "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

Ash: "I'm just saying hello to everyone. I'll just move on to the lower floor..."

Ash: "Knock-knock!"

(Ashley opens Sophia's door, without waiting)

Ash: "Is this the RA's roo-"

(Glancing downward, Ashley sees Sophia's feet, twitch above the floor)

Ash: "HOLY SHIT!!! THE RA HANGED HERSELF-"

Sophia: "I'm just positively hovering!"

Ash: "OH!!! Thank God!!" (long exhale)

Sophia: "We have the best smut on the east coast, here..." (Applying hand sanitizer)

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
just downloaded v0.4.5 and everything is moving in slomo and I can't get the cheats to work. Quick side note, Characters are spazzing out in the main menu

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
People are complaining of slow motion. The higher the level of detail, the lower the frame rate, which is normal but, that shouldn't affect animation progress vs time. Looks like rendering is synchronous with physics and animation.

Systems which were functioning are back to pre-alpha.

The story, with what seemed to be a red herring of "women have been kidnapped by a prostitution ring," is now nonexistent.

I stuck with this, to see where it would go, after the original devs left. What I see has gone backward from their progress, moving less than the original progress rate. This does not appear to be headed toward a playable finished game, matching the tags which have been assigned.

Reactions: severed_arm

lotski

Sep 6, 2021
The fem dom option should be removed, it is so out of character both on the narrative and appearance. maybe mid game or late game can be pulled off but from the start? it is such a stretch.

lotski

Sep 6, 2021
The progression of the MC's experience should be considered. no demure looking virgin, recent high school grad teen would be that aggressive to a total stranger.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
So, in short, this is a buggy as all hell, the Lewd patch here is non-functional (tested), and the public version isn't worth the time it took to download (which, at 5GB took a while).

To get the official lewd patch it is $250, which this game is seriously not worth. Unfortunately you already need access to the Lewd version for the cheat save patch posted earlier in the thread to work. The fact that you need a save from an earlier version of the game to get key elements of the current version to work says a lot too, I think.

Wow. Really wish I had done a bit more research before downloading this.
The Lewd patch does work. Click back on that link and the 1st sentence is a link that says "How to enable Cheats". Just click that and it takes you to a post on page 84. At the bottom of that post is a file, just grab it and unzip it into C:/Users/"Your user name"/Appdata/local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/ and let it replace it. Bam cheats work by pressing Y or \ keys.

The game is however extremely limited and buggy atm from quests not completing, bag spaces becoming unusable, the same quest listed in log numerous times, run/walk speed becoming extremely slow for no reason, and in 1 spot in the school at night you just become blind (black screen with hud still showing) with no way to do anything since it saves just before this happens so you have to revert to an older save.

Parts of it are still fun, but even though it's been quite awhile since they started on it, it is still in very early development.

Reactions: 1happyday

chillzt

Jun 20, 2018
i got a question, who is the artist that made this? i can't seem to find them and im really curious about their art. i would appreciate if you could tell and help me. its in game too the personality selection or playstyle.
1616746719_9.png

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I managed to put the cheats to work with older save files of the game v0.4.1.

I started a new game on v0.4.1 (on lewd mode) and saved the game.
So... press win+r and type %appdata% and press ok.

View attachment 1575265

After that go to local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default

There's four files like these

View attachment 1575285

Copy the "MLW_Default_Persistent.sav" and save somewhere else.

Now open the v0.4.5, start a new lewd mode game and save.

Go again to appdata local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default and there will be files like these.

View attachment 1575291

So... rename the file "MLW_Default_Persistent.sav" that you saved to "Persistent.sav", paste and replace the file in local/MLW_Main/Saved/SaveGames/MLW_Default.

Open the game, click on continue and the cheats worked for me ;)

View attachment 1575299

Hope i have been clear enough to you guys, my english is far from good :LOL:
I will leave my "Persistent.sav" here too :)
Thanks, this worked for me! :)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Are there any playthrough videos? My pc can't run, it's like an AAA game.
I haven't seen any playthroughs really, but I did do a simple google search, clicked on the video tab, and found some trailers and interesting scenes. Most of them I've never seen after many hours of playing.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes