Piter21a

Jun 24, 2018
how to complete the quest spellcasting for Beginners AI find a focus if this item is not respected in a given place of help

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I sure hope they fixed the inventory slots not being usable in this update. People are saying it's linked to the clothing items you get from the photographers photo session, but the only thing I've done with him is talk to him to get the Athama for Claire. Everything was good until I unequiped a blazer, which for some reason takes up 4 spaces but I had to have 9 open before I could take it off, and now I have 6 slots unusable.

And I'd love to answer the spellcasting question myself, but everytime I do it, I give her the 2 items, she says to meet her at 10pm, but the quest still says give her the items and she never shows up. If I had to guess I'd say it's not complete yet.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It would be nice, but the 0.4.5 came out on the 15th and the one posted is still the 0.4.5 Test. Maybe be quite some time.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
please update the game, there's a new version already!
It would be nice, but the 0.4.5 came out on the 15th and the one posted is still the 0.4.5 Test. Maybe be quite some time.
v0.4.6 version is out on patreon.
There is a request section, and if no one starts a request thread there for the latest update, it usually wont be updated.

I would, but atm i have enough games on the "pile of shame", waiting for me to play/test them. So if you want a newer version urgently, open a new update request thread there.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
There is a request section, and if no one starts a request thread there for the latest update, it usually wont be updated.

I would, but atm i have enough games on the "pile of shame", waiting for me to play/test them. So if you want a newer version urgently, open a new update request thread there.
What he said.

Create a request update......

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Although it would be nice to have the update, I never requested it or asked to be put on an update request thread. It was a simple explanation in hopes people would be patient. Please remove me from that request thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Kamilgar

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
How come anon files has a bigger size then mega?
I would like to know that myself too.

I assume, the way they mesure the file size is different then the norm (example, like 1MB for them is 1000KB instead of the normal 1024KB), the file you download will have the same size as in everywhere else.

Uvo

Oct 31, 2018
these AAA games are getting very greedy charging 250 dollars every month for the fullest version of their game that they are currently working on that is still in pretty much unplayable in the current state.

Haioken

Dec 9, 2017
This game is bugged AF. Even with Lust stat 50+ I can't complete photo shoot #2, and character unwilling to strip with Eve.
Previous version worked better than this.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Did they increase default walking/running speed or just the leveling part? Default walking/running speed makes the game unfun to get around places.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes