Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Did they increase default walking/running speed or just the leveling part? Default walking/running speed makes the game unfun to get around places.
Not really the default speed, but you can increase it over time the more you run. If you have the cheats activated you can press Y to open them and then increase the speed from there. It's on the right side.

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
I wonder how much C++ is used in the project vs BPs casting redundancy's cause it lags.... bad and the graphics are not that amazing. My guessing its simply slopy code and unoptimized in key technical areas. 3090 goes brrrrr~

Feb 27, 2018
I sure hope they fixed the inventory slots not being usable in this update. People are saying it's linked to the clothing items you get from the photographers photo session, but the only thing I've done with him is talk to him to get the Athama for Claire. Everything was good until I unequiped a blazer, which for some reason takes up 4 spaces but I had to have 9 open before I could take it off, and now I have 6 slots unusable.

And I'd love to answer the spellcasting question myself, but everytime I do it, I give her the 2 items, she says to meet her at 10pm, but the quest still says give her the items and she never shows up. If I had to guess I'd say it's not complete yet.
you can just drag an item from the quickbar at the top to the bugged inventory spot and it'll work again.

• Hey there
Reactions: wotano and Raistln

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there an up to date walkthrough for this game? How do I raise lust? I found the library but where is the book for the witch? Also the game run like crap in the library. Its very hard to locate the book at 15 fps:(

Aug 13, 2017
What kind of bullshit is charging $250 monthly for a cheat version of a game that doesn't even update monthly.
You only have to pay once with the promotion right now and you keep the tier forever, which is still a ridiculous amount for ANY game really, but a non-finished one in particular... *cough* Star Citizen *cough*

Most likely targeting whales who don't know the real worth of it or care for that matter. And also have no clue that you can do workaround or just use UE 4 Unlocker to cheat your way though it.

Reactions: Richard Fist

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You still have to use the Lewd Patch. This version doesn't have cheats available without them.
The link to it has been updated and it is just as simple as pasting a file.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes