TragicV1.2

Jul 24, 2021
Is there an up to date walkthrough for this game? How do I raise lust? I found the library but where is the book for the witch? Also the game run like crap in the library. Its very hard to locate the book at 15 fps:(
You can do the photo sessions to raise lust and the books are in the library ground floor. They are stacked next to the lamp on the large rectangular table.

Reactions: NukaCola

back2front

Feb 21, 2021
This just crashes as soon as i start error below:-
LoginId:375e14bb4bbbb4cc16b72b9f73cb05ce
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
The latest version 0.46 is really bugged. Ui and Quests and some other game annoying issues.
Better to wait for a stable update..
On the other hand the new animations are not too bad.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
So, question here. Is there a walkthrough for this version? Im kinda lost a bit, just trying to do random quests with no real purpose atm. Is there a story path? What happened to that friend you met at the start? Cant find her anywhere. I also found some sex toys that I cant seem to use? Are those broken or something?

Also it looks like the sex test for the two dudes outside the track in the late afternoon is broken, just black screens.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
So, question here. Is there a walkthrough for this version? Im kinda lost a bit, just trying to do random quests with no real purpose atm. Is there a story path? What happened to that friend you met at the start? Cant find her anywhere. I also found some sex toys that I cant seem to use? Are those broken or something?

Also it looks like the sex test for the two dudes outside the track in the late afternoon is broken, just black screens.
So far there is no walkthrough for the current version and just the random quests with no real path or purpose.
The friend you met at the start, she is actually still standing there at the station. You can actually go back and talk to her there if you wander around outside of town. Took me forever to find randomly.
I've never gotten the black screen when doing the quest to pull the guy away from Marcus. Everytime I've done it, it teleported me and the other guy to his room for sex and I could not leave as the door was looked, so the quest never actually finished.
The sex toys I don't think are implemented yet. Could use them for cam show or while masterbating. It did show a scene of her using one of them for a photosession, but I haven't gotten to see that one yet.

Edit:
Photoshoot #25 is where the toy play starts.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can do the photo sessions to raise lust and the books are in the library ground floor. They are stacked next to the lamp on the large rectangular table.
Thank you but where is the book exactly? I looked through all the shelf but can't interact with anything.
Also. I buy the lipstick and make up at the store outside the collage but when I apply it nothing change. It that feature just broken?
MLW_Main-Win64-Shipping_2022_01_28_17_30_42_393.jpg

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you but where is the book exactly? I looked through all the shelf but can't interact with anything.
Also. I buy the lipstick and make up at the store outside the collage but when I apply it nothing change. It that feature just broken?
View attachment 1620753
The makeup can be hard to see, it is very light and mostly only noticeable around the eyes.
The lipstick should be working fine. I've used the black, pink, 2 shades of red and all worked fine. They get applied a second or so after closing inventory and last a day then vanish.

BlaZeR4fun

Aug 29, 2018
LoginId:0f9d61b54f92dd2ed484adb304086057
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:116 with error E_INVALIDARG

MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll
error , can anyone help?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:116 with error E_INVALIDARG
Literally one post above

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Found a weird bug. If you do "Load Last Save" the game will erase most quest progress. If the game is restarted, everything loads correctly with all quests in tact.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
BUG - Infinite Loop Quest. When you talk to the front gate security guard, he informs you about the Magic Man, after finishing the dialogue, you get a quest to find about the Magic Man. Talk to him again the second time, he'll repeat the same thing and you'll get the same quest. Third time you'll get the same thing again, with multiple quest to find about the Magic Man.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Where's the scene viewer?

Also, stuck on Sveta, gave her the plunger but now it just says do lessons with her. But nothing happens, just a regular lesson, no story progress.

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
Hey I have a question... Is there a command to hide the HUD or the UI (I don't know what's the correct term actually...), is it actually possible?

cbrnix

May 2, 2019
Please tell me. What kind of "the pants and the shirts" are needed for photoshoot №3? I tried different options, but it still writes this Screenshot_20220215_153730.png

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Please tell me. What kind of "the pants and the shirts" are needed for photoshoot №3? I tried different options, but it still writes this View attachment 1654872
There's a bug for me not triggering the Photoshoot Clothes that are given by Teddie. So, I went through the game again with cheat menu teleport to finish quests. Here's the clothing quest by Teddie, you can go to the store or to Saki's Mom and buy them to complete the quest.

Shoot #1 Black Japanese Skirt
Shoot #2 White Fitted Shirt with same Black Japanese Skirt
Shoot #3 Pink Blazer and Black Jeans without Bra
Shoot #4 Green Frill Trim Bikini Swimsuit and Green Thong Swimsuit
Shoot #5 Black Fishnet Stocking and Laced up Short Jeans Without Bra
Shoot #6 Black Fishnet Stocking and Red Torch Skirt Without Bra
Shoot #7 Black Workout Leggings Without Bra
Shoot #8 Black Fishnet Stocking and Red Japanese Skirt Without Bra
Shoot #9 Cow Stocking and Pink Slim Skirt Without Bra and Underwear
Shoot #10 Fully Nude
Shoot #11 Optional Same Stockings or you can go Fully Nude
Shoot #12 Fully Nude and I think the rest are Fully Nude just poses.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes