TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Game's optimized worst than I thought. The optimization is just wtf. Espc the Shadows.

Devs should've worked on this part.

Last edited:

Mister66

May 15, 2021
updates from dev discord... We've managed to squash down the really bad bugs and will be able to release a test build tomorrow for life-time patrons to have ah... a look over the holidays

Mar 2, 2020
It's been out for a few days, any heroes out there? I could use a good after-christmas fap now that I held off so Jesus won't be mad that I nutted on his fake bday.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It's been out for a few days, any heroes out there? I could use a good after-christmas fap now that I held off so Jesus won't be mad that I nutted on his fake bday.
<angry jebus noises> lol I'd nut but I got sick and got no dick power. :LOL:

Anyway, gotta check it out soon again, last time I played it, there werent' that many sex scenes and felt really grindy and yet with so little to do, I hope the hunger and pee stats and all of that are also no longer changing so fast.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The game is pretty bad, it looks like there has been no effort put into the game from the last time I played it. Which was like a year ago. Also it crash while using it. Not going to waste my time in trying to play it. It needs some serious work.

The studio that took over the project has done nothing to improve it at all.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes