joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I don't believe this game has conventional save files at least not that I could find. I believe it saves internally

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I would recomend to change this flashy font to more readable one. It took a long time to understand that "pee" button is "T" not "C". And it' hard to read when English is not your native language especialy when playing on tv.
Soryy for my poor english irregular werbs and times is not my strong point(((

Reactions: Muséf

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah from my testing last night saves are internal and actually even the "y" key ) cheat menu stopped working. So right now to give you an idea. Claire was sitting in the ritual room and the dialog are you dirty go take a shower kept coming up. Now she's sitting in the ritual and its back to her original/beginning dialog.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
i'm still trying to find the one that's supposed to be in the main building
First magazine is on a bench in gazeboo in front of boys dorms second in the main building 1st flor class with pentagram drawn on the flor you wil find it on one of the desks.
srorry for my eglish but i can make screenshots if you don't understand what i wrote.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
So, basically nothing to see over the first versions, aside maybe the new small VR scene... Unless you really like fetch quests i gues.

zhizao32

Jan 29, 2021
So about the walkthrough...
I bought soda for Saki, but she never accept it anymore, and I can directly accept her quest without going to the swimming pool, I take it as the walkthrough is super outdated, yes?

lotski

Sep 6, 2021
So about the walkthrough...
I bought soda for Saki, but she never accept it anymore, and I can directly accept her quest without going to the swimming pool, I take it as the walkthrough is super outdated, yes?
yep, they remade a lot of the system.

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
Hi :) I have a second photo shoot that Teddy doesn't want to do. And don't work on the second floor of the main building, between 6pm-22pm (6-10pm), in the classroom at the end of the stage corridor. Sorry my English is bad))

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone have news on the next build??
Updates from their Discord.

— 12/10/2021
Update: We ran into some issues this week when we were trying to put the build together. We've been troubleshooting the whole week and while we've identified part of the problem, we're still lacking a solution. At this point we'll have to delay the build to 18th of December, as there is no chance we'll be able to fix this for tomorrow and get rid of all the bugs. Once we can produce a test candidate, we were planning to give all of our lifetime Patrons access to this build. I'll keep you updated.

— 12/11/2021
Build update: Turns out the problem was much bigger than we initially thought and is going to require extensive fixing. Our programmers are working way overtime to bring this thing under control. Silver lining on this dark cloud is that we needed to do this anyway at some point, since the code side of this project is... And once we're finished with these fixes, we'll have far less problems down the line!

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes