BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
is there any way to change the key-bindings? I'm talking about the regular (w,a,s,d,).

Besides this, if i change the keys you could (like interact) it won't apply. Can do whatever i want.

If both is not doable now consider this a request :)
Key rebinding didnt work for me either. I change it from options and they do not apply. I think its a bug with the game, as the key remapping is a very recent addition.

If you really really need to rebind your keys and cannot play with the default ones, then I suggest trying AutoHotKey.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey people,
The game crashes every time it has been reinstalled 3 times. I start it then the message comes immediately (LowLevelFatalEError File: Unknown / Line 670 / BulkDate compressed header read error. This package may be Corrupt!) Pls help and apologize for my English translation: D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EVILSTUPID

Jul 6, 2019
Walktrough here

to be honest, I really dislike the community of the site, no one even said that it is being updated and no one will throw saves either, in short, I dislike this site

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
Hello people!
Is there any games like this one? With RPG-elements, open world-ish, good (not anime) graphics, sort of lore etc.?

Liked this one, but hoped for some more content than just 7 quests :) This game is going to be one of the best in adult genre if it gets longer storyline and more repetitive adult encounters like the one with magic man. Main character is so cute that it's hard not to fall in love with her :)

Reactions: F1_V10 and lotski

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
Key rebinding didnt work for me either. I change it from options and they do not apply. I think its a bug with the game, as the key remapping is a very recent addition.

If you really really need to rebind your keys and cannot play with the default ones, then I suggest trying AutoHotKey.
Thanks for your reply

Regulus971

May 24, 2018
Very buggy...
I can't see the sex scene between the student. Every time I approach, i see a black screen, then a rapid dialog box (without dialog), and nothing. I Just go back to the game. It's like the scene is trigger, but I can see it.
Any solution ?

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
Very buggy...
I can't see the sex scene between the student. Every time I approach, i see a black screen, then a rapid dialog box (without dialog), and nothing. I Just go back to the game. It's like the scene is trigger, but I can see it.
Any solution ?
I had the same bug. But you can actually see this scene in the "memory mirror" which you unlock later in the game

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
OK so I download the game just for buggy stuff, lewd patch downloaded via anonfiles and then everythign seems to be ok, until the game starts...then I find with this...
nkdbold.png

Besides that really creepy stuff, theres no way that the "cheats" could work and all necessities keep going down in normal way...pls help! thx in advice. nkdbold.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bhurk and DanThaMan

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am strictly a futa/trans and female and strictly no men kind of person when in games and if this game had futa/trans in it then it would be worth it to give it a try but seeing that there is no futa/trans and only females and males I'll pass.(EDIT) It has lesbian content so I guess I could give it a try.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
Anyone in the discord and knows what's going on with the 2 weeks without a weekly update? I get the next update is huge but that doesn't stop me from wondering if it's canceled.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
like the game but a lot of bugs that want to reset quests. Last one i encountered was at the ritual she asks me if i am clean I say no...go back take a shower...and come back and the dialog has not progressed. I went through this about 4 or 5 times then I decided I would quite the came an hopefully it would pick back up and the loop would stop. Well the loop stopped but now the quest dialog went all the way back to the beggining of Claire's quest. and the Sveta quest line trying to get the key from her how many times it repeats and you still don't have a key. I mean thats the main issue the quests dont run correctly. Now it it is because of the cheat menu fine then take it out. Yeah smh at this point.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes