My Lust Wish 0.4.0 LEWD edition patch:

Mega

1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
5. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"
thank you but this patch does not work with version 0.4.1 of the games the site address remains in the screen

Serenia

Dec 15, 2018
i have is downloaded i just need to know how to extract and overwrite. i have BreeZip if thats any help?
You just need Winrar. After extracting, put "Engine" into game's root folder and overwrite its content. This just replaces the "d3dx11_x64.dll" file (My Lust Wish 0.4.1\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Windows\DirectX\x64)

Reactions: Ssato243

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I really thought they were going ''to abandon'' the project or put it on hold, but after playing version 0.4.1 (my last one was 0.2.7) the game has improved a lot in terms of graphics and overall performance, I feel the game is lighter.

I haven't tested this new version on 100% of it yet, but I noticed little things. When placing my corrupt-savefile from version 0.2.7 I was with almost 100% status and MC has a ripped body and stayed like that with the clothes
ashleyclothes.jpg bathroom.jpg

I could see that not all clothes fit MC's body and it is necessary to adjust this. I don't know it's a waste of time to make the MC thinner and ripped in the game, not least because the exercises are a little tedious and tiring, I mean, it won't get you anywhere at the moment (unless you have plans for the future). Another thing I noticed is that Ashley has a big ass that could shrink a little, not that it's bad but leaving her ripped body with almost 100% didn't make it defined.

After playing version 0.4.1 in a new game, some things have changed and others not so much. The fact is that the game's map is still very large and many things need to be worked on. As you can see, the university bathroom is very big and very empty, we don't know if it's an exclusive bathroom for girls or boys but we know that there are more rooms like that scattered across the scene. The canteen is still closed and has not been worked on (it does not have a kitchen either) and some classrooms just weren't created (black background) as well as there is no principal's room and the teachers' room. In the dorms, I found an annoying bug that near the vending machines that there is a loud noise from the machine operating, some rooms have been reworked and I don't understand why Sveta doesn't have hers. The basement room could be the laundry, as the vast majority of places in the United States have it. I forgot to mention that there is no gym, like I said, the game map is pretty big and empty.

Very well, if developers intend to go deep with this project they first have to start rebuilding the game map or rework several places, separate the tasks by team, the more skilled ones get the reconstruction part, this task will be a headache, the other, working on the details of the scenario. The details that some posts were presented were very good and some of the others on the team start working on the NPCs. It is not known if this game will be focused on a story mode or will be just a free-roam with objectives and tasks to accomplish. How many characters the game will have and how many NPCs the game will have in the game. Let's remember that now MC will be a succubus, I really don't know how far the story will go, if the MC will have to eliminate any characters or NPCs to meet their needs, if there will be more mature content like rape (of boys and girls) or if the game will be quite ''meh''. The animator, create animations and sex positions, threesome, foursome, because just masturbation is so sickening to see.

I played and did some missions and one of them was the ritual, I confess that I wasted my time because you do this and that to see absolutely nothing. The game is still bugs, mainly with the Teddy events I got stuck in, there are only two movements that are running and walking doggie style, jumping and being able to walk in a crouch would be good to have in future updates, as well as attacking and defending (I think). About QTEs, at the moment it's quite irritating, having to eat, drink, and go to the bathroom.

Anyway, I read the roadmap a little and I still think it's better for them to work on the main content, which is the rework of the map, it is necessary to rework the university, such as building the rooms and decorating them. Another important detail, dorms and houses for NPCs, you need to know how many characters will be in the game and how many NPCs will be willing. Characters are fundamental for the story to be rich, for everything to be involved in a correct and good way. I found this ritual thing interesting and the game would be fine if there were groups and gangs, such as bitches, jockers, nerds, greasers, etc. Something similar to Bully the game and Ashley arriving at university like an innocent girl who will have some problems with other girls as well as some girls will help each other and become friends. The same goes for boys, some perverted, some more criminal and other nice, common ones. So, it won't be that difficult to create scripts for each character, the problem will be the dialogues which is also not that complicated and difficult to do.

I see this game will take many years to complete, I mean, completely playable. This game is currently in the alpha of alphas states, not much to do.

saiimeii

Donor
Jul 8, 2017
thank you but this patch does not work with version 0.4.1 of the games the site address remains in the screen
Just move manually the file in the last folder. Delete the other one (that is in the game) by yourself before moving.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Tried VR mode and it actually works. Very limited at this point (3 positions with a sex machine) but it's a progress. Not sure why the dev didn't include the 30 photo shoot positions in it, that are used in the game.

Still very buggy, often glitches and the screen goes black. Saving, going to main menu and loading, seems to solve the dark screen issue. Some tasks are impossible to complete. For example, the Talk to Magic Man doesn't disappear, even though I've talked to him about everything and bought everything.

Does anyone know where the magazine that's meant to be outside is? I found all the other ones but not that.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
pls help ''find something to link with margaret in classroom204'' and babes illustrated #2 quest
The second floor class room you can open is 204. In Claire's task, you need to collect the dagger which is located in that open room with blue lighting, it is behind an armchair and the other item is a brush/link which is on the table in the center of the blackboard. You can also take the dildo from the skeleton and after that go back to Claire and show her the items and she will tell you to go to the auditorium room at 23:00 to do the ritual. She will be waiting for you.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

Anyone got fps issues ?
I need to save and load my game every 5 minutes cuz my fps are lower over the time :s

Running with RTX 2060 6Gb / Crucial SSD / AMD FX 8300 3.3Ghz

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes