Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
This barely seems to work. Checked out the walkthrough here, do I need the high Lust rating to progress the Evie quest? The walkthrough reads like you can to it without.

boltar69

May 5, 2018
This barely seems to work. Checked out the walkthrough here, do I need the high Lust rating to progress the Evie quest? The walkthrough reads like you can to it without.
Walkthrough is outdated, many things changed in current version. Try Teddy and his fotoshoot for quick lust, 3 photoshoots and u free to go to Evie.

boltar69

May 5, 2018
Where is room 204 for claires quest and how do i get in, also where is the magazine in main building for willie?

boltar69

May 5, 2018
when I talk to him about it he tells me that and I don't understand

I did all the photo shoot with him
i dont remember exactly what he said, but the dagger is in main building at second floor on the right youll see couches and seats so behind one of them at window.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
i dont remember exactly what he said, but the dagger is in main building at second floor on the right youll see couches and seats so behind one of them at window.
About the dagger I had an issue when I restarted the game recently. I knew where it was so I picked it up early along with the dildo and brush in the classroom, and after speaking to Teddie it did not trigger the conversation with Claire. I moved the dagger in my inventory, also the dildo and brush, and after that it triggered the conversation.
Btw I have a bug about the classroom students event in the night : when I'm close to the door it triggers the event, but it closes immediately... so I cannot see it, and also cannot the the one that is supposed to happen after with the teacher.

boltar69

May 5, 2018
About the dagger I had an issue when I restarted the game recently. I knew where it was so I picked it up early, and after speaking to Teddie it did not trigger the conversation with Claire. I moved the dagger in my inventory, also the dildo and brush, and after that it triggered the conversation.
Did u finished Claires quest? i have hard time with that room 204 :D

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I did in a previous game, when the LEWD patch for the 4.1 was not available. Yesterday I have restarted the game because of the LEWD patch, and I just triggered the event in the magic room, but I have to wait till the next night to do it. In the previous game I used the brush, this time I'm using the dildo, I wonder if it'll make it more interesting... I'll also bring the other dildos I have in my inventory just in case.
Btw room 204 is the classroom at the opposite of the auditorium, at the end of the corridor with several closed doors.
Compared to previous game I also have a bug with the pool, I cannot open the door during the night, it just does nothing... I'll try again next night.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
once done i went back to see saki and then there is nothing but the walktrough it's marked that at some point saki wants us to infiltrate the pool room ?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes