Jun 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

Anyone got fps issues ?
I need to save and load my game every 5 minutes cuz my fps are lower over the time :s

Running with RTX 2060 6Gb / Crucial SSD / AMD FX 8300 3.3Ghz
It's the game. I'm running a RTX 2060 6GB as well, and all of a sudden the game will run fine and then the next It's gonna be a laggy mess until i restart the game.

vt57

May 1, 2017
where to look for blue leaf, modern witch, ritual magic books ? i cant find those in library

yosan21

Jul 30, 2018
my inventory keep getting bug, some slot suddenly cant be used and i cant pick 4 tile sized shirt for the photoshoot

Amolith

Oct 28, 2018
It's the game. I'm running a RTX 2060 6GB as well, and all of a sudden the game will run fine and then the next It's gonna be a laggy mess until i restart the game.
Interesting, I just have a GTX1060 and it runs smoothly every time.

Feb 27, 2018
so i just started playing and how do i confront willie? if i interact with the door to room 3 in the boys dorm (presuming the boys dorm is the one next to the girls dorm) it just says the door is closed

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
One serious flaw with the design of the game is if you choose the wrong option or do the wrong thing it'll completely lock you out of stuff.

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
is there any way to change the key-bindings? I'm talking about the regular (w,a,s,d,).

Besides this, if i change the keys you could (like interact) it won't apply. Can do whatever i want.

If both is not doable now consider this a request :)

casey.bandini5

Sep 21, 2021
The second floor class room you can open is 204. In Claire's task, you need to collect the dagger which is located in that open room with blue lighting, it is behind an armchair and the other item is a brush/link which is on the table in the center of the blackboard. You can also take the dildo from the skeleton and after that go back to Claire and show her the items and she will tell you to go to the auditorium room at 23:00 to do the ritual. She will be waiting for you.
thxx

Scorpi1987

Jun 10, 2021
Hey people,
The game crashes every time it has been reinstalled 3 times. I start it then the message comes immediately (LowLevelFatalEError File: Unknown / Line 670 / BulkDate compressed header read error. This package may be Corrupt!) Pls help and apologize for my English translation: D

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
This is a Walkthrough for the current version, uploaded by Norix on Discord.

Saki:
1) When you enter the dorm, buy a can of cola.
2) Talk with Saki. She wants a cola. Bring her one.
3) She wants you to break into the swimming pool at night (after ~22:00).
4) You'll need a crowbar. There are about 5 throughout the game: for example in the storage room opposite of Saki's room.
5) Break into the swimming pool and go right. You'll meet the guy from the train. After the cutscene, crawl next to the open locker and get the key.
6) Talk with Saki; then with Rachel and back to Saki.
7) You're done for now...

Evie:
1) Talk with Evie, then talk with Saki, Rachel and Sofia.
2) Talk with Evie again. She wants to sell you her clothes.
3) Buy all her clothes. (She tricks you in the end.)
4) Go into her room at night when she sleeps. Search her drawer (money and random toys, makeup or food) and wardrobe (you can pick up to two items).
5) Optional during the nightly revenge: If you have a plunger, you can stick it up her ass. If you have to pee, you can do so in her face.
6) You're done for now...

Sveta:
1) Talk with Sveta and offer to teach her English.
2) Catch Sveta masturbating at night in front of the TV (next to your room). You might have to have had at least one session with her?
3) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta.
4) After another session, Sveta wants you to remove the plunger in the dorm's bathroom. You'll need STR 10 for that.
5) Give the plunger to Sveta after the next session.
6) Catch Sveta masturbating in the dorm's bathroom at night (around 0:00-2:00).
7) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta.
8) Catch Sveta masturbating in the porta potty behind the running track and swimming pool. You can trigger this scene earlier, but it might bug the quest?
9) Pick up her panties in the porta potty and keep them in your inventory.
7) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta. Give her back her panties. Afterwards, pick the option about performing a ritual.
8) Get a copy of the key after another session with Sveta.
9) You're done for now...

Teddie:
1) Talk with him at the running track.
2) Talk with him in the music hall (university; 1st floor) between 21:00 and 22:00.
3) For each photo, run left behind the stage, through the dressing room, and onto the stage; then back to Teddie after the photo.
4) If you're fast, you can repeat this multiple times within the hour.
5) After a while of doing photos, he wants you to talk with Sofia; do so.
6) Repeat doing photos at night until he tells you he has no job for you atm.
7) You're done for now...

General:
- To increase your muscles and strength (plunger quest), use the training equipment next to the running track (mats, dumbbells, etc).
- After you have the key from Sveta, you can ride a wooden horse in the room opposite of Evie's. Wear panties for the first time; you can go without afterwards.
- There is a scene between two students you can witness at night in the university (1st floor, opposite side of the music hall). After the scene, run back to the same room for another one with a teacher.
- If you have access to the underground store (higher patreon tier): there is a card on the table next to the TV (outside your room). Pick it up and go to the door next to the outdoor stage. Inside go between the shelves and crawl through the hole in the wall (between some boxes). Welcome to the store. To buy things, use the shelves next to the girl.
Any Updates For This.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes