stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
according their petreon page they get almost 8000 dollars/ month. Would be nice if the lewd patch even works. Or do you really have to be over the tier listed at their petreon page.. No extra funds , no god mode , no cheats , no nothing

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
??? i downloaded the game, and i got the cheats "R" and the succubus dream at start, problem is the fat guy is bugged, i cant start the photo quest i bought all items

pimmeljude

Apr 7, 2020
??? i downloaded the game, and i got the cheats "R" and the succubus dream at start, problem is the fat guy is bugged, i cant start the photo quest i bought all items
Fatguy needs to be talked to at 1900 for the posing sessions

On a similar note how do you masturbate for him?

Last edited:
Reactions: ProgKiller

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I personally don't know why you are all complaining about the fps there is a slew of options.

But on the other hand the newest version is better than 0.6.1..
I can't give a positive review cause the last few updates broke nearly everything.. and is just now a
fix fest of fixing something that was never broken in a much old version.

If the new users here had a chance to play an older version where nothing was bad..

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I haven't played this game for about a year and yesterday I tested the current version.
In the short time that I have played it, I could notice some changes, but I can not yet imagine where the journey should go with the current build, because I find, especially the episodic intro gives away a lot of flair.

When you follow Jenny, you are teleported from one place to the next without knowing the way to the locations.
I also find the built-in test builds very irritating, because why can I trigger the sex scenes without any progress in the story.

Personally, I think that the developer should rather go in two directions here. The game should follow a story, but all test scenes should rather be moved to the gallery to experience them there, if someone should be curious and can not wait.

But what I also noticed is that a long known problem still occurs. The stats are still poorly balanced in terms of time spent.
It may be reel to have to piss 3x a day, but not if it takes an hour to get off the loo each time.
Even if there are now more toilets, go so loose 6h daily for this routine to go to the toilet, do the business and return to the actual place.

There are also a few bugs.
Items, like clothes, that you want to put on from the inventory, but don't hit the right slot, suddenly disappear. Other items suddenly float in mid-air.
When selecting sex positions, other positions like the sketchy one are played.
You undress completely to go to the bathroom instead of just losing your lower clothes.

I finished the game before I even finished the first day.
Yes, the game looks a lot better now that the lighting has been improved. The school building also looks a bit better, but the blue light aura of the floor lamps is again overdone.
When I see how the game has changed so far, it can become something. But with the tempo of development, I will probably be able to recommend it to my grandchildren to play, since I will not live to see its completion.

Translated with (free version)

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I haven't played this game for about a year and yesterday I tested the current version.
In the short time that I have played it, I could notice some changes, but I can not yet imagine where the journey should go with the current build, because I find, especially the episodic intro gives away a lot of flair.

When you follow Jenny, you are teleported from one place to the next without knowing the way to the locations.
I also find the built-in test builds very irritating, because why can I trigger the sex scenes without any progress in the story.

Personally, I think that the developer should rather go in two directions here. The game should follow a story, but all test scenes should rather be moved to the gallery to experience them there, if someone should be curious and can not wait.

But what I also noticed is that a long known problem still occurs. The stats are still poorly balanced in terms of time spent.
It may be reel to have to piss 3x a day, but not if it takes an hour to get off the loo each time.
Even if there are now more toilets, go so loose 6h daily for this routine to go to the toilet, do the business and return to the actual place.

There are also a few bugs.
Items, like clothes, that you want to put on from the inventory, but don't hit the right slot, suddenly disappear. Other items suddenly float in mid-air.
When selecting sex positions, other positions like the sketchy one are played.
You undress completely to go to the bathroom instead of just losing your lower clothes.

I finished the game before I even finished the first day.
Yes, the game looks a lot better now that the lighting has been improved. The school building also looks a bit better, but the blue light aura of the floor lamps is again overdone.
When I see how the game has changed so far, it can become something. But with the tempo of development, I will probably be able to recommend it to my grandchildren to play, since I will not live to see its completion.

Translated with (free version)
hi! the old dev of My Lust Wish here. I remember you! :D
the team left after v0.3.5 and we're making a new game Deluded
hope you'll find it interesting

Jul 31, 2017
is there any reason my game is just a black screen from launch? i have left it for a while and it has still not done anything. 0% cpu and 164mb ram usage.

edit: went through comments again. it was trying to use my vr headset, add -nohmd to target exe.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
The game seems to run fine and to those of you asking if 0.6.9 is already patched, it is and allows you to play $100 Perverted mode (not the top tier LEWD). Only glitch I've encountered this far is when I bring up the cheat dialogue during any ingame conversation, I cannot proceed or end the conversation. Has anyone found a way around it, other than going to main menu and loading the game from the last save?

SunnyVercett

Aug 21, 2019
hi! the old dev of My Lust Wish here. I remember you! :D
the team left after v0.3.5 and we're making a new game Deluded
hope you'll find it interesting
Hi! How's it going guys. I remember I first played MLW at v0.31. You really did a great job there. Heard that you were disturbed badly this year. Hope everything is well. Eager to see your new work really soon. Keep good things flowing, you really get it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

Mongrel123

Feb 12, 2021
The game seems to run fine and to those of you asking if 0.6.9 is already patched, it is and allows you to play $100 Perverted mode (not the top tier LEWD). Only glitch I've encountered this far is when I bring up the cheat dialogue during any ingame conversation, I cannot proceed or end the conversation. Has anyone found a way around it, other than going to main menu and loading the game from the last save?
Same here, no way around it sadly...

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes