rafaelhentay

Feb 28, 2019
Vou postar meu jogo salvo aqui para você! vai com mais de R $ 5 mil além de status em força e sexo (poder andar sem roupa em público). Vou fazer o upload para o Mega. o arquivo será .zip no post com o save vou deixar a orientação de como utilizá-lo. lembrando que este jogo não permite 2 salvamentos. então verifique sua pasta de salvamento antes de usar a minha! Só estou fazendo este post para poder atender os requisitos do fórum ter pelo menos 3 postagens antes de postar links desculpe pelo meu tradutor do google em inglês. Eu falo português!

rafaelhentay

Feb 28, 2019

The link to my save game folder works in section 2.5 of $ 10.00 you will start after the train but you still won't have any questions made to start the ones just talk to the npc. You will already have some items in your inventory. and with about $ 6000.00 you will have enough strength to do a quest that needs strength. and enough sex to get naked. To use save you open the Appdata / local folder and unzips the file :

Example:
It is to stay like this (... appdata / local / MLW_Main / save ...).

It's not supposed to be like this (... appdata / local / MLW_Main / MLW_Main / save ...)

sorry my english from google translator, i speak only in portuguese.

WezzXX

Mar 11, 2019
I've found pink dildo in trash bin at the workout place, but I can't move it into my inventory. Is there anything I can do with it?
Also found one, anyone know how to use it. dragging it to vag or anus slot does not seem to work. is it un the Q menu or just not implemented yet?

banzandan

Jan 18, 2021
With newly downloaded 0.2.6 version my game crashes when I doubleclick food in the menu.
I attached the save folder, maybe that helps

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
so many patreons of people and not who can not post a new version I do not understand how this can be?
It's their money, so they have the right to SHARE or NOT. If you want to play it, just buy it, and share with us hahahah.

I was committed to buy it, but look at the change log bellow, it's just fixes, nothing new added to the game.

Change Log for the v0.2.6 Hotfix Version vs v0.2.5:

• Better need notifications
  • Body physics is more consistent now
  • More lights in campus area
  • More toilets
  • Lights turn on before darkness
  • Ashley's room drawer is now more easily accessible
  • Small optimization tweaks
  • Fix tits after TV event
  • Fix cow panties
  • Fix storage items respawning on save/load
  • Fix plunger disappearance
  • Fix naked when tutoring
  • Fix Sveta not giving the key
  • Fix not able to move after tutoring
  • Fix Christmas present outfit
  • Fix level spawned items respawning on save/load
  • Fix naked censor on save/load
  • Fix walking through toilet stalls
  • Fix event trigger conflicts with other actions
  • Fix broken slot, if saved with the item in hand
  • Fix crash if drag drop item from hands to quick slot
  • Fix broken hand slot if you consume food, and press LMB
  • Fix inventory crashes
  • Now can't undress if hands are busy or crawling
  • Lust doesn't decrease with time anymore
  • Reduced the need to pee
  • Reduced the need to drink
  • Pissing self time extended
  • And more…

Last edited:

banzandan

Jan 18, 2021
You have 0.2.6?
if yes send it here
You only read "0.2.6" in my post and ignored the bug I describe, right? Let me spell it out: unplayable

It's their money, so they have the right to SHARE or NOT. If you want to play it, just buy it, and share with us hahahah.

it's just fixes, nothing new added to the game.
The reduced needs made me spend 10$ (and then cancel patreon) because it is annoying as fuck. I am usually against ripping off creators but their price model is just outrageous, so I understand the urge to share it
But since it crashes when clicking items in the inventory, this version is just trash.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Not sure if the developers are aware, but getting maximum body changes makes clothing clip extremely badly.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Initial impression of the game is good, but I am extremely irritated with extremely loud footsteps with no control over them and that's what you constantly hear when you're running about.

Can't say anything about quests so far but having to wait 24 hours for Sveta's training after failing the first lust check is annoying, food/drink/bathroom requirements screams they will become a chore to manage in grand shceme of things as the game is developed. And the sex minigame, takes all the attention down to quarter sized place in the monitor for QTE if you want to raise lust at all seems counterintuitive for a sex game where the sex is supposed to be the focus.

Reactions: Stripes001

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
are other play styles (lewd for example) unlockable if yes ow to unlock them
subscribe to the patreon to unlock the apropiate download level by paying. theyre different hardcode versions. maybe the code is in place and is just locked away with a settings file, but i dont have any way to compare.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I took a big dildo toy from Evie's drewer while she slept, but what do I do with it now, what can be done with it?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes