Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I took a big dildo toy from Evie's drewer while she slept, but what do I do with it now, what can be done with it?

ragnum1111

Mar 27, 2019
subscribe to the patreon to unlock the apropiate download level by paying. theyre different hardcode versions. maybe the code is in place and is just locked away with a settings file, but i dont have any way to compare.
I have a diffrent version, would that help?

WezzXX

Mar 11, 2019
I took a big dildo toy from Evie's drewer while she slept, but what do I do with it now, what can be done with it?
Asked this earlier and did some research in game, even with high lust you cant use it. guess its a placeholder for future content.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a diffrent version, would that help?
im not deep enough into understanding the new unreal engine to say for sure. if you have the free and one of the paid versions compare the sizes and we can be 80% if the content is just locked or if its entirely different versions.

Reactions: F1_V10

ragnum1111

Mar 27, 2019
im not deep enough into understanding the new unreal engine to say for sure. if you have the free and one of the paid versions compare the sizes and we can be 80% if the content is just locked or if its entirely different versions.
I got the paid version, what I saw by trying to compare it myself is, that there is prolly some variabel set by the exe, which determines the run. But more is all suggestion from my side.

Kiko Doragon

Feb 2, 2018
Welp so I used the plunger to stick it up Evie's ass before doing Sveta quest and now I can't find it anywhere, do I have to replay the game from start?

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
if the content is just locked or if its entirely different versions
that there is prolly some variabel set by the exe
Are you sure, cuz for the underground store you need a key that is placed on the table near the TV, which is non existent in the version posted here. Could an object asset be triggered visible/invisible and be disabled by code? Not completely sure tho, can a UE4 expert provide some light on this?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you sure, cuz for the underground store you need a key that is placed on the table near the TV, which is non existent in the version posted here. Could an object asset be triggered visible/invisible and be disabled by code? Not completely sure tho, can a UE4 expert provide some light on this?
its not about visibility, but the engine can spawn things based on variables. a badly programmed unreal game spawns stuff after its loaded so you sometimes see items fall or flop over from the impact.

ragnum1111

Mar 27, 2019
Sure not, but when you start the game not directly with the exe, you can choose any level for a new kampagne. But the start is still the same, would need to check again if there is any other change. But that brought me to the believe, that the exe is saying what kinda level you can choose.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
but the engine can spawn things based on variables
That's exactly what I wanted to convey, unfortunately my own wording in the previous post seems rubbish rn:ROFLMAO:
that the exe is saying what kinda level you can choose
If you could provide the exe of the 'different version' that you have, an astute coder(not me) could compare the exe's using HexEdit or something and check for variable changes. I am entirely sure it can work but it is probable.

Nov 24, 2020
That's exactly what I wanted to convey, unfortunately my own wording in the previous post seems rubbish rn:ROFLMAO:

If you could provide the exe of the 'different version' that you have, an astute coder(not me) could compare the exe's using HexEdit or something and check for variable changes. I am entirely sure it can work but it is probable.
Even though I would like to play each mode it really is not worth it until a more complete product is released since the method of how they code that section is subject to change.

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
hi i playing this game but the resolution is bad i have all on epic and run so smooth my pc specs are excellent for any game i playing silicon lust and that game in 4k run smooth and looks great but this game dont. i try all but the resolution on the main menu looks amazing but in the game dont looks like that. i dont know what to do

EDIT: i fix the problem it was size problem the game was confusing fullscreen with windows mode. so i put windows mode and then i put fullscreen back and that fix the problem

Last edited:

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
hi i playing this game but the resolution is bad i have all on epic and run so smooth my pc specs are excellent for any game i playing silicon lust and that game in 4k run smooth and looks great but this game dont. i try all but the resolution on the main menu looks amazing but in the game dont looks like that. i dont know what to do
Send a print, i play in 4k too, and to me is ok with the game.

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
This is a Walkthrough for the current version, uploaded by Norix on Discord.

Saki:
1) When you enter the dorm, buy a can of cola.
2) Talk with Saki. She wants a cola. Bring her one.
3) She wants you to break into the swimming pool at night (after ~22:00).
4) You'll need a crowbar. There are about 5 throughout the game: for example in the storage room opposite of Saki's room.
5) Break into the swimming pool and go right. You'll meet the guy from the train. After the cutscene, crawl next to the open locker and get the key.
6) Talk with Saki; then with Rachel and back to Saki.
7) You're done for now...

Evie:
1) Talk with Evie, then talk with Saki, Rachel and Sofia.
2) Talk with Evie again. She wants to sell you her clothes.
3) Buy all her clothes. (She tricks you in the end.)
4) Go into her room at night when she sleeps. Search her drawer (money and random toys, makeup or food) and wardrobe (you can pick up to two items).
5) Optional during the nightly revenge: If you have a plunger, you can stick it up her ass. If you have to pee, you can do so in her face.
6) You're done for now...

Sveta:
1) Talk with Sveta and offer to teach her English.
2) Catch Sveta masturbating at night in front of the TV (next to your room). You might have to have had at least one session with her?
3) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta.
4) After another session, Sveta wants you to remove the plunger in the dorm's bathroom. You'll need STR 10 for that.
5) Give the plunger to Sveta after the next session.
6) Catch Sveta masturbating in the dorm's bathroom at night (around 0:00-2:00).
7) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta.
8) Catch Sveta masturbating in the porta potty behind the running track and swimming pool. You can trigger this scene earlier, but it might bug the quest?
9) Pick up her panties in the porta potty and keep them in your inventory.
7) Talk about it after the next session with Sveta. Give her back her panties. Afterwards, pick the option about performing a ritual.
8) Get a copy of the key after another session with Sveta.
9) You're done for now...

Teddie:
1) Talk with him at the running track.
2) Talk with him in the music hall (university; 1st floor) between 21:00 and 22:00.
3) For each photo, run left behind the stage, through the dressing room, and onto the stage; then back to Teddie after the photo.
4) If you're fast, you can repeat this multiple times within the hour.
5) After a while of doing photos, he wants you to talk with Sofia; do so.
6) Repeat doing photos at night until he tells you he has no job for you atm.
7) You're done for now...

General:
- To increase your muscles and strength (plunger quest), use the training equipment next to the running track (mats, dumbbells, etc).
- After you have the key from Sveta, you can ride a wooden horse in the room opposite of Evie's. Wear panties for the first time; you can go without afterwards.
- There is a scene between two students you can witness at night in the university (1st floor, opposite side of the music hall). After the scene, run back to the same room for another one with a teacher.
- If you have access to the underground store (higher patreon tier): there is a card on the table next to the TV (outside your room). Pick it up and go to the door next to the outdoor stage. Inside go between the shelves and crawl through the hole in the wall (between some boxes). Welcome to the store. To buy things, use the shelves next to the girl.
The plunger quest have any scene? what i use that for?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes