Nov 24, 2020
Uploading 0.2.7
Done.

Some items may not work from previous saves. So maybe use a earlier save or start fresh.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT STATS VIA CHEAT ENGINE LET ME KNOW! THANK YOU!

Last edited:

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
I don't have a nopy account or else Id have done it. I do not see a register button for nopy. I do not like anonfiles since the upload/download is like watching a herd of crippled turtles run through peanut butter...
i prefer torrent which should be the best though. :)

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
Uploading 0.2.7 Mega
Done.

Some items may not work from previous saves. So maybe use a earlier save or start fresh.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT STATS VIA CHEAT ENGINE LET ME KNOW! THANK YOU!
I remember trying to use saves for one of previous versions, it just not showing new content, absolutely sure it will be same for new version. Start from scratch - lots of wasting time for already seen events, so unless someone provides working save at the end of 0.2.5 - worth a try.
About cheat engine - just scan for 'double' value types, I already found out that, its working perfectly.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Which build is it?
I'm pretty sure we had this discussion before, I was just curious to check out if different builds have 'actually' missing contents or assets. If it was some variable based shit, I'm pretty sure some one could figure out how to change it.

Reactions: if95

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
is this still the same buggy mess it was last time? does it still make your pc want to make a lift off?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Pentha
According to the changelog and Discord, some things have been fixed and changed.
For example, the times when you have to eat or piss again have been extended.
Apart from that, other errors, some of them serious, can only be found out by playing the new version.
For example, it was a big problem if you drank something after 11 p.m. on a Sunday, because you had to run to the toilet every hour afterwards.

According to the screenshots (picture 5), the lighting has definitely improved. And as for F1_V10's question. You can see the different contents on the last screen. But whether you want to spend $216 a month for access to the cheats, I dare to doubt.
I find the jump from $9 (the version published here) to $22 for the next level outrageous.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: F1_V10

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Pentha
According to the changelog and Discord, some things have been fixed and changed.
For example, the times when you have to eat or piss again have been extended.
Apart from that, other errors, some of them serious, can only be found out by playing the new version.
For example, it was a big problem if you drank something after 11 p.m. on a Sunday, because you had to run to the toilet every hour afterwards.

According to the screenshots (picture 5), the lighting has definitely improved. And as for F1_V10's question. You can see the different contents on the last screen. But whether you want to spend $216 a month for access to the cheats, I dare to doubt.
I find the jump from $9 (the version published here) to $22 for the next level outrageous.

Translated with (free version)
on patreon it says it's a life time subscription, perks still apply for the 216$ version even if you stop supporting after
if i had a stable job rn i would buy it and share it here

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Still, you have to come up with $216 first.
I'd rather buy the new Baldur's Gate for $50 or a Skyrim bundle for $30 and put together my mods on Loverslab.

Reactions: if95 and anon1010

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
When I trying to interact with anything in my inventroy I get fatal error and game crashes. So we need to start all over again? Or maybe should wait for some hot fix?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Any one know how to edit save file ?? was not follow the time... and he still got pay over US$ 2000 ...

metallicadude

Oct 1, 2018
When I trying to interact with anything in my inventroy I get fatal error and game crashes. So we need to start all over again? Or maybe should wait for some hot fix?
I read somewhere it is recommended to start all over again because there has been some kind of change with items so old saves may break the game so I think that is your best bet yes.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
jaredhsieh65

To do this, you first have to find the location of your saved files (AppData) and then be able to edit the .sav files.
Since most of these are hex files, it will take a lot of effort to edit them. You won't get very far with the savegane editor offered on F95, because it doesn't even open these files.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes