Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
its impossible to leave the toilet after peeing at the start. it just says "door is closed" when i try to open it with E and nothing else happens.

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
OK, here is my cheat table. it has pee (set to 15 and check box to never have to pee.) Also, you have to wait for a stat to change in game before the change shows up.

To 'calibrate' it, wait until you start the game proper, then go run. note your endurance reading. Serach for that float value. Go back to game and run around some more. then note the new value and search again in cheat engine. That should narrow the value. Select it and then right click the endurance option in the table below, select recalculate and click the selected address tab.

You should be good to go! Options include fattiness, strength, legs, lust, endurance, spine and money

Nov 24, 2020
So I haven't played this game enough to say if it's "worth it"; that depends on you and your budget. But they seem to be making steady progress.

I will, however, defend Patreon tiers. Some people will never pay for the highest tier. Some people ALWAYS want the best tier and can afford it. If you don't have tiers, even if they're silly, you're just leaving money on the table. Sometimes you just add a dumb expensive tier to trigger the anchor effect to change price sensitivity for the lower-cost tiers. This is all marketing 101.

The question should be -- it is worth it to *you* RIGHT NOW? You can always change your tier or cancel in the future. How much the dev makes overall from others shouldn't enter into it.
Nowadays, on average, the marketing costs account for a half of an AAA's game budget. It can vary a lot: on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the marketing budget was 3 times the production cost (~$150 million). ... Art and marketing together should represent 75% of an AAA game's cost, on average. The raise in cost of production in AAA video games is mainly due to the disparity (distance) between the quality and the tools being used to produce that quality and due to the disparity in the revenues rate between roles and responsibilities.

I will say that a couple of the recent top of the line mobile games have budgets ranging from $5 million to $20 million — the bottom end is not as low as people think, when doing “triple-A mobile.” Even PC indie games with high polish hit multiple millions.

So when I see the reviews on this game complaining about bugs or performance issues or even when I experience them in-game I know I have to have patience because expecting high end results for the amount $ they are getting for what they are trying to do will take some time as it is different than other games.

This is especially true since not everyone can afford higher tiered donations but if everyone paid the highest then the progress would be insane.

So I totally get it.

Reactions: wmatthau

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
This is especially true since not everyone can afford higher tiered donations but if everyone paid the highest then the progress would be insane.
Agreed. More recurring income means the dev gets to hire other people to help with level design, music, coding, etc. $10k/month doesn't go very far if you're hiring experienced software engineers.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Nowadays, on average, the marketing costs account for a half of an AAA's game budget. It can vary a lot: on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the marketing budget was 3 times the production cost (~$150 million). ... Art and marketing together should represent 75% of an AAA game's cost, on average. The raise in cost of production in AAA video games is mainly due to the disparity (distance) between the quality and the tools being used to produce that quality and due to the disparity in the revenues rate between roles and responsibilities.

I will say that a couple of the recent top of the line mobile games have budgets ranging from $5 million to $20 million — the bottom end is not as low as people think, when doing “triple-A mobile.” Even PC indie games with high polish hit multiple millions.

So when I see the reviews on this game complaining about bugs or performance issues or even when I experience them in-game I know I have to have patience because expecting high end results for the amount $ they are getting for what they are trying to do will take some time as it is different than other games.

So I totally get it.
Agreed. More recurring income means the dev gets to hire other people to help with level design, music, coding, etc. $10k/month doesn't go very far if you're hiring experienced software engineers.
Well, I've continued reading, I joined the Discord, and I decided to go ahead with the one time $100 pledge. Hopefully since I've done 1 month this way, I'll be able to continue to support at this level without having to stay at this level, because I don't currently plan on giving another $100, but V0.3.0 will hopefully change my mind.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
damn how come games like this get 7000€ per month is beyond me....
should send those money better to evakiss or smb else....

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
damn how come games like this get 7000€ per month is beyond me....
should send those money better to evakiss or smb else....
I checked out evakiss' Patreon, and I'll try Good Girl Gone Bad and see what I think of it, but honestly, the story will have to be pretty good, because the art style isn't really my thing. I'm not all 3DCG like My Lust Wish, but GGGB's art style is too american cartoonish, and if it's gonna be cartoonish, I'd rather anime styling.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes